You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
The Wondermakers Containment Area Pressure Monitor provides an easy assessment of the pressure differential between the inside and outside of an enclosure (containment).
- Meets OSHA requirements for Class I work.
- Measures pressure differential in increments of 0.005 inches of water, effective to a maximum pressure of 15 PSIG (100kPa) and at a maximum temperature of 140 degrees F (60 degrees C).
- Built-in bubble level indicates vertical positioning; includes an L-bracket for mounting on the wall or a level surface.
- Complete instructions and sample documentation form included.
- Magnehelic gauge with built-in bubble level
- 20' of clear flexible tubing
- Barb connection ports
- Calibration screwdriver
- Hard carrying case
- Additional Info
- Dimensions: 4 1/2" L x 5 1/2" W x 2 1/4" H
- Weight: 3 lbs 8 oz (including case, L-bracket, and tubing)
- Finish: Brushed aluminum
Brand Wonder Makers Category Pressure Monitoring Condition new
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed