You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
If you prefer a high alkaline, solvent fortified chemical to deal with heavy soil on hard surfaces, you want Viper Venom Tile and Grout Cleaner!
Viper Venom is used as a pre-treatment spray on grout and tile to loosen and emulsify soils and stains. With its hard-hitting blend of builders, solvents, and surfactants, it is ideal for fire restoration jobs where heavy soot or soil is present.
Viper Venom is also effective for general floor cleaning, wall cleaning, and other hard surface cleaning and maintenance.
- Grout and Tile restoration: Dilute Viper Venom with 1 part hot water for extreme cleaning. Low pressure spray onto grout and tile and allow to dwell for 5 minutes, but do not allow to dry before cleaning/extracting
- Grout and Tile Maintenance: Dilute Viper Venom with 16 parts warm water.
- General Cleaning and Walls: Dilute with up to 32 parts warm water.
- Woodwork: Dilute 1 part Viper Venom with 9 parts water.
- Cleaning porcelain and chrome: Dilute 1 part Viper Venom with 12 parts water.
Low pressure spray Viper Venom onto grout and tile and allow to dwell for 5 minutes - do not allow to dry before cleaning/extracting.
Brand Hydroforce Category Grout Cleaners, Tile Cleaners Product Type Liquid Scent Characteristic pH 12.5 Dilution Variable Material Ceramic Tile, Chrome, Porcelain, Tile, Walls, Wood Application Tile and Grout Application Method Spray, Wipe/Mop Approved Use Janitorial Use/General Cleaning Condition new
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed