You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
The PEX 500 Carpet Extractor is the result of years of extensive engineering and design experience and customer feedback coming together to create one of the most powerful and user-friendly portable extractors ever made.
The PEX Series are designed with the end user's needs in mind. Features like upright, dolly design and roller handles for easy loading, unloading, and stair climbing make the PEX easy to handle by one person.
Wand caddy, retractable hose wrap and large rear wheels make the PEX easy to transport. For maintenance, it doesn't get any easier than the PEX pallet design. Simply open the hinged tanks for full access to all internal on the machine.
- 12-gallon solution and 10-gallon recovery tanks
- 15-foot vacuum and solution hoses
- 12-inch Evolution wand included
- Dual 3-stage, 5.7-inch vacs in series
- 200 inches of water lift
- Adjustable 50-500 PSI
- In-line heater provides adjustable heat 212°F or 145°F
- Circuit locator identifies separate lines to prevent blown circuits
- Wand caddy for easy transport
- Convenient low solution filling area for easy filling
- Two 25-foot detachable 12/3 hospital grade plugs
- Roller handles and a front lifting handle for easy loading and unloading by one person
- Innovative sound deadening chamber creates low dB for day-time-quiet operation
- Fresh air intake for each vacuum motor for increased durability
- Weighs 110 pounds
- Unit requires two 20-amp circuits for operation
- Two years parts and labor
- Lifetime warranty on rotomolded tanks and bodies
- Lifetime warranty on heater element
Amps 15 amps per cord Brand HydraMaster Solution Tank Size 12 Gallon Category Portable Carpet Extractors Cord Length 25 ft. Hoses Included Yes PSI 50 - 500 Number of Jets 2 Water Lift 200 inch Heating System Inline Vacuum Motor(s) Dual Vacuum Motor Size Three Stage Wand Diameter (in) 1.5 Weight 110 - 119 Volts 110/120 Wand Width (in) 12 Wand Included Yes Waste Water Removal Manual Dump Valve Warranty Information Two (2) years from the date of purchase on parts and labor Condition new Material Roto-Molded
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed