Tabac-Attack from Unsmoke is designed to permanently remove tobacco-related smoke odors. Tabac-Attack deodorizes materials and surfaces by reversing the ways by which materials become malodorous.
Tobacco odors are caused by the accumulation of odorous tobacco-related residues on surfaces. Residues from burning tobacco products form odorous coatings on materials that slowly releases odors. These residues build up and accumulate over time. Heavy smoking over a long period of time results in stubborn and severe tobacco-related smoke odor. Tabac-Attack instantly counteracts tobacco-related smoke odors on most surfaces.
- Fiber Cleaning: Add 1-2 oz of concentrate per gallon of extraction or shampoo solutions. Reapply after cleaning for additional freshening effect.
- Mopping Solutions: Add 1-2 oz of concentrate per gallon to water based mopping solution.
- Laundry: Add 1-2 oz per 8 pound load to remove odors and freshen.
- Odor Control Additive: Add 1-2 oz of concentrate per gallon to water based cleaning solutions.
- General Purpose Air Freshener: Dilute with water to desired concentration and spray upwards in a fine mist. Apply routinely for total odor control.
- Water Receptacles: Apply full strength before cleaning. Spray lightly with full strength deodorant periodically for effective odor control.
- Furnace/Air Conditioners: Add 4-6 oz of deodorant to a pail of warm water and wash interior and spray onto filters and into vents periodically for effective odors control.
- Restrooms: Apply full strength in and around urinals and toilets as needed.
- Automotive and RV uses: Dilute with water to desired concentration and spray lightly on to absorbent surfaces, spray into heater/air conditioner exhaust ports periodically for effective odor control.
- Truck Mounted Cleaning Equipment: Add 1-4 cups of concentrate to detergent holding tank.
|How To Remove Smoke (Tobacco) Odors From Automobiles|
|How To Remove Tobacco Odor - Third Step - Final Odor Removal|
|Light Smoke Odor Removal|
|Application Method||Thermal Fog|
|Chemical Type||Solvent Based|