You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
Stubborn grease and soot from fire damage are no match for Unsmoke All-Surface Cleaner. This powerful, concentrated cleaner cuts through tough grime on most hard surfaces, making cleaning easy and convenient.
As the name implies, All-Surface Cleaner can be used on just about any hard surface that can be cleaned with water. Its low-solvent formula makes it less likely to damage plastic or painted surfaces. Use it with confidence on floors, walls, fixtures, windows, and more. It’s also great for preparing surfaces to be sealed or painted.
This concentrated powdered cleaner can be diluted as little as 2 ounces per gallon of water. For heavy grease and oils, the concentration can be increased for improved results.
All-Surface Cleaner consists of corrosion inhibitors, water conditioning agents, and alkaline boosters, so it won’t clog up your jets and sprayer tips. It’s also biodegradable and phosphate-free.
Prepare a ready to use (RTU) solution.
- For most cleaning situations, dissolve two ounces of All-Surface Cleaner with enough water to make two gallons. (16 mL / L).
- For light soiling, use an RTU concentration of one ounce of All-Surface Cleaner per gallon. (8 mL / L).
- Be sure that the powder is fully dissolved before proceeding. Be sure to cover the container after preparing the RTU solution.
Test for compatibility. Apply a small amount of RTU solution on each surface in an unobtrusive area before proceeding. Look for signs of discoloration, damage or streaking.
Apply RTU solution to the surface using a wall cleaning machine, sponge, wall mop or microfiber cloth. Important: Allow a few moments to allow the detergent to loosen the soil. If necessary, agitate with a cloth or soft brush to loosen the soil.
Remove with a clean cloth.
Rinse with clean water to avoid streaking. Rinsing is also important if the surface is to be painted or sealed. Alkaline residues can interfere with adhesion of these coatings.
- When cleaning vertical surfaces such as walls, start cleaning from the bottom. Rinse from the top to the bottom.
- You can double the concentration of All-Surface Cleaner when cleaning surfaces that are more heavily soiled.
- Use only on wet cleanable surfaces.
Brand UnSmoke Category Wall/Ceiling Cleaners Product Type Powder Scent Pleasant pH 11.5 Dilution Variable Material Glass, Painted Surfaces, Plastic, Walls Application Method Solution Additive, Spray Approved Use Smoke & Odor Remediation Condition New
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed