Daily Clean's concentrated, general-purpose formula leaves no sign of streaks or haze. Low-foam and concentrated, it works best mixed 1-3 ounces per gallon; then apply with an automatic scrubber or mop for terrific results.
You can have the best of both worlds - clean floors at a great price! Unitex Daily Clean is guaranteed never to dull, haze, or leave a film. Its neutral formula (pH: 7.0-8.5) is gentle on surfaces but tough on dirt and grime. Plus, it enhances glossy floors and other hard surfaces - boosting that natural, customer-pleasing shine.
As an added bonus, Unitex Daily Clean can be used on any water-safe, hard surface. That's right - you can use it on more than just floors! Daily Clean is an amazing all-purpose cleaner that can be used to clean appliances, desks, floors, mirrors, painted surfaces, plastic, stainless steel, and windows. You can spray it, mop it, or use an automatic scrubber. You don’t have to buy a different product for every surface - Daily Clean can do it all!
The best part? You can get those super shiny, squeaky clean floors by diluting just 1-3 ounces of Daily Clean per gallon of water. This economical dilution rate will save you a bundle.
Mopping Resilient Tile Flooring:
Mopping involves removing dirt with a mop that has been soaked in solution and either wrung out or used soaked. This mop is run over the floor, rinsed with water, and then the process is repeated. Be sure to post a number of wet floor signs to warn people of the wet floor.
Recommended Basic Method:
- Prepare the chemical solution and put it in a mop wringer and bucket set. Soak the mop until it is drenched.
- Using the wringer, wring out the mop of excess solution.
- Apply the solution to the floor with a figure "8" or "S" movement.
- Let solution sit on flooring for a short amount of time; do not allow solution to dry on the floor.
- Mop up the solution with a mop that has been wet with water and then tightly wrung out.
|Application Method||Spray, Wipe/Mop|