You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
Trauma Scene Remediation Seminar
This two-day comprehensive seminar will cover the entire scope of trauma scene cleanup and decontamination, from the various health and safety regulations (OSHA, CDC, FDA, etc.) surrounding this type of work, to microbiology, psychology, recommended products, and best practices for cleaning the structure and contents—even after severe putrefaction.
|Class date||Class Location||Instructor||Price|
Trauma scene cleanup is a unique, complex, and profitable service. Due to the presence of blood and bodily fluids, special precautions must be taken to protect yourself and your crew from contracting diseases.
Like most other restoration work, trauma scenes are accompanied by emotional and psychological issues from surviving family, occupants, and workers, and must be handled just as delicately.
Students will be provided with the opportunity to challenge the RSA MR-211 exam at the conclusion of the program. Upon successful completion of the exam, students will be registered with the RSA and receive both a certificate card and certificate.
What you'll learn...
- Microbiology of human bodily fluids and potential pathogenic implications
- OSHA, CDC, FDA and State requirements, regulations, and recommendations
- Psychological issues related to surviving family, occupants, and workers
- Health and safety recommendations, including immunizations, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Why and how to use antimicrobials and biocides
- Equipment, supplies and processes for structure and contents decontamination
- Methods and procedures to control and remove odor
- How to evaluate and restore HVAC systems
- How to manage trauma scene cleanup after significant time has allowed putrefaction
- Case Study: Actual project files will be used to illustrate full cleaning and decontamination process
Certification is administered by the Restoration Sciences Academy (RSA). Students will be provided the opportunity to challenge the RSA MR-211 exam at the conclusion of the program. Upon successful completion of the exam, students will be registered with RSA and receive both a certification card and certificate.
Exam available for an additional charge. Qualifies for RSA Certification and 2 IICRC Continuing Education Credits.