You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
Moisture testing in concrete slabs, wood, and other floor covering materials is easier than ever with the Tramex Flooring Master Kit. This kit comes with everything you need for taking accurate readings in a variety of surfaces both pre- and post-application.
- CMEX II concrete meter
- MRH III moisture and humidity moisture meter
- (1) HIPP1-IE Hygro-i Electronic Interface
- (3) Hygro-i ® Relative Humidity Probes
- (25) Hole Liners
- Heavy-duty pin-type wood probe
- Heavy-duty hammer pin-type wood probe
- (3) SAL75 (Calibration Check Salts)
- IRTX Infrared thermometer
The Tramex CMEX II digital concrete moisture meter allows for testing per ASTM F2659.
With three best-in-class reusable Hygro-i® relative humidity probes, you can test relative humidity, temperature and dew point in the environment, or perform ASTM F2170 (and ASTM F2420 with optional hood) for relative humidity readings in concrete slabs.
The infrared surface thermometer gives surface temperature and dew point conditions used in conjunction with Hygro-i® probe.
A heavy-duty pin probe measures moisture content in wood.
The Tramex MRH III incorporates adjustment of specific gravity for wood species correction to accurately read the moisture content non-invasively in a variety of wood species. The MRH III also reads moisture conditions instantly and non-destructively in roofing, masonry, drywall and laminate.
The MRH III can be used with the pin-type probe attachment for wood, and the relative humidity Hygro-i® probe.
Calibration check salts are included in the Flooring Master Kit, which comes in a protective heavy-duty carrying case with die-cut foam lining.
- CMEX II: Measures up to 6.9% moisture content in concrete (NDT*)
- MRH III: Accuracy in very low moisture content readings and up to 55% moisture content readings in wood in non-invasive mode (NDT*)
- MRH III: Detects moisture through paint, wall coverings, drywall, ceramic tiles, floor coverings, wood, roof coverings and most building materials
- CMEX II & MRH III: hold function "freezes" meter reading when inspecting areas where the meter face is not visible
- CMEX II & MRH III: Attach to a relative humidity Hygro-i® probe for in situ testing of concrete and ambient conditions
- CMEX II & MRH III: 7% to 40% moisture content measurement in wood using pin-type probe attachment.
Brand Tramex Category Combination/Kit, Moisture Meters, Multi-Function Meter, Non-Penetrating, Penetrating Condition New
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed