Sprayers and Spray Bottles
Shop with confidence! All purchases are backed by Jon-Don’s 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Choose the heavy-duty spray trigger head designed to resist chemicals. You will never have to worry about clogging or deterioration! Fitted with a 9.25-inch dip tube, this trigger fits most spray bottles and has a nozzle that adjusts for spray range.
$1.97 As low as: $1.66
- 9-1/4-inch dip tube
- Adjustable nozzle
- Heavy duty
- Resists chemicals; won't clog
This high-volume output trigger sprayer comes with a 9-1/4-inch dip tube with a filter screen to keep impurities from entering the leakproof trigger chamber. Handy nozzle adjusts spray volume, and self-venting design prevents potential collapses.
$1.87 As low as: $1.65
- Leakproof in any position
- Self-venting design prevents potential collapses
- 3.0 cc per stroke output; adjustable spray pattern
- Filters out impurities from trigger
- Fits most trigger spray bottles
Our spray bottles are manufactured of translucent plastic, so you can see exactly how much formula you are mixing and how much you have to work with. Triggers are sold separately; most fit this bottle.
- Available in 16-, 24-, and 32-ounce sizes
- Use with most trigger heads
- Translucent plastic to monitor chemical levels
- 24- and 32-oz bottles feature a graduated scale
Starting at: $0.49
This non-viton 1-1/2-quart compressed air sprayer is perfect for applying traffic lane and upholstery pre-sprays. You can even immerse it in hot water to heat your solutions! Lever-lok technology delivers clog-free spraying. Not for use with solvents.
- 1-1/2-quart capacity
- Industrial sprayer
- Continuous spraying following quick priming
- Professional quality and appearance
- Not for use with solvents
This 1-1/2-quart pump-up sprayer features a high-density polyethylene tank and a steel pump rod for extra durability. Fluid levels can be easily monitored through the translucent tank. A special pump bypass feature eliminates over-pressurizing of the tank. Solvent-resistant viton seals.
- Industrial heavy-duty design
- 1-1/2-quart capacity
- Plated steel pump rod
- Solvent-resistant viton seals
This two-quart sprayer is an excellent choice for anyone looking for a good-quality, low-cost handheld pump sprayer. It features Viton seals to help prevent chemical damage.
- Convenient 2-quart size
- Viton seals prevent chemical damage
- Rebuildable sprayer valve
This sprayer is built with acetone-resistant parts, making it ideal for applying acetone and acid-based stains and dyes to concrete floors. The specially designed tip will never drip, ensuring you get even coverage with no unsightly drip spots.
- 2.4 gallon working capacity
- Built with acetone-resistant parts
- Ideal for applying acetone and acid-based dyes and stains
- Specially designed tip will never drip
- Heavy-duty polyethylene tank has 5-year warranty
This flip top dispensing cap fits most 16-, 24-, or 32-ounce spotting bottles. It makes dispensing liquids easy and mess-free. The lid closes securely with a "snap."
- Fits 16, 24, and 32-ounce spotting bottles
- Easy to use
- Lid closes with a "snap"
Made from durable polypropylene, these standard lined twist caps fit most 16, 24 and 32-oz spray bottles (sold separately).
- Twist cap
- White in color
- Fit 16, 24 and 32-oz spray bottles
- Cap size 28/400
This replacement lid fits the Tip-n-Measure chemical mixing jug. It screws on easily, keeping your mixed solutions surely contained within the bottle.
- Lid only; Tip-n-Measure sold separately
- Made from durable plastic
- Screws on easily