Floor Scrapers, Hand & Utility Scrapers and Replacement Blades
$19.82 As Low As: $18.29
This tool is designed to deliver maximum leverage to wall and floor surfaces. Made of super-durable materials, this long scraper is angled to get into the tightest corners. Both sharp and dull edges handle problematic caked-on deposits with ease.
- 4-inch blade; 48-inch handle
- Carbon steel blade
- Long handle for hard-to-reach areas
This 4" light-duty scraper is ideal for removing gum and wax buildup along baseboards and floors. The razor edge is perfect for use on hard floors, while the blunt edge is better suited for vinyl floors. Includes one reversible carbon steel blade.
- 4" zinc alloy angled head
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Ergonomic grip and long handle prevents fatigue and user discomfort
- Ideal for scraping gum, stickers, wax, etc.
$44.16The Crain Big Scraper is designed for floor preparation work. It features an 8-inch-wide, heavy-duty replaceable blade and 59-inch telescoping twist-lock handle.
- 8-inch heavy-duty scraper blade
- 59-inch max handle length
- Telescoping twist-lock handle
Five-inch heavy-duty scraper with ergonomic handle for removal of ALL types of thick film coatings.
- Designed for the professional for everyday use
- Single grip handle
- Great for epoxy and adhesive removal
- Replaceable blades available
$198.00This floor scraper features an ergonomic double-grip handle with an 8-inch blade. It's ideal for removing ceramic or vinyl tile.
- Ergonomic double-grip handle
- 8-inch blade
- Ideal for removing ceramic or vinyl tile
$235.00The 2.5" Floor Spur is a heavy-duty scraper with ergonomic handle that is good for removal of all types of thick film coatings. It is also ideal for edgework. This scraper measures 62 inches in length.
- Ergonomic handle
- Heat-treated investment cast head
- Solid steel handles with multi-layer rubber grips
This double-sided 4-inch-wide scraper features a razor sharp blade designed for stripping hard-to-remove floor coverings and adhesives. A 4-foot-long handle (48 inches) gives you the leverage you need to put lots of power behind the scraper. The heavy-duty aluminum construction stands up to the roughest scraping jobs.
- 4-inch, heavy-duty scraping blade
- Great for removing mastic and adhesive
- 4-foot-long handle gives you powerful leverage
- Heavy-duty aluminum construction
14-Inch Floor Scraper with 60-Inch Handle
- 60" steel handle welded to angle iron bracket
- 1 1/8" diameter handle
- Plastic grip on end of handle
- Heavy gauge spring steel blade
This utility scraper is ideal for scraping hard surfaces to remove paint chips, stickers, adhesive residue, and other substances. Comes with a package of replacement blades.
- Compact, handheld design
- Ideal for general scraping applications
- Comes with pack of 5 replacement blades
The Unger ErgoTec Safety Scraper features a unique locking blade sleeve that minimizes the potential for accidents. The press-and-push thumb slider advances and retracts blade sleeve. Convenient, easy-to-replace No. 9 razor blades.
- Stainless steel construction
- Stands up to heavy use
- 1.5-inch width
The Unger ErgoTec® Safety Scraper features a unique locking system that prevents the blade from sliding out while working. Just push the non-slip trigger forward and the blade is ready for use. The rubber-coated handle ensures a comfortable, confident grip.
- Sturdy stainless steel construction
- Non-slip trigger
- Rubber grip helps prevent tool from slipping
- Blades are easy to change out
These sharp stainless steel razor blades keep your Unger Safety Scraper or Mini Scraper working as well as it did the day you bought it. Convenient cardboard sleeve protects the user from accidental laceration and puncture wounds. Easy to replace.
- Stainless steel construction
- Stored in re-closable plastic tray
- Each blade individually wrapped
The Maxi Scraper is a lightweight, ergonomic surface scraper that offers a simple and easy blade change. The blade is reversible with one razor edge and one blunt end for versatile scraping applications. Comes with a cap to ensure safety when not in use.
- Ergonomic design
- Rubber-coated handle
- Reversible razor/blunt edge blade
The Unger ErgoTec Glass Scraper features a reversible carbon steel blade with two razor edges, making this tool ideal for scraping paint and stickers off large windows and surfaces. This tool can be used as a handheld scraper or locked into any Unger telescoping poles.
- Reversible blade with two razor edges
- Fits ErgoTec Locking Cone
- Lightweight ergonomic handle
- 6-inch length
Starting at: $10.53This multi-purpose scraper is ideal for scraping off just about anything, from wax buildup to dried adhesives. The tool is designed to deliver maximum leverage on wall and floor surfaces. The industrial-ground carbon steel blades are tough enough to handle practically any scraping job.
- 4-inch blade with 5- or 9-inch steel handle
- Industrial-ground carbon steel blades
- Designed to deliver maximum leverage on walls and floors
Make tough jobs easy with The Brute Scraper from Unger! This reversible 4" carbon steel blade has a blunt edge for scraping cement or stucco work, and a sharp razor edge for scraping paint and tape. 12" metal handle with grip.
- Strong 12" handle
- 4" scraping blade; one side dull, one side razor sharp
- Reversible carbon steel blade
- Protective cap for blade included
The Unger ErgoTec 4-inch scraper is perfect for scraping windows, walls and floors. Use the razor edge to scrape paint and tape, or flip the tool over and use the blunt edge for cement and stucco. Includes one reversible carbon steel blade.
- Non-slip bi-component rubber grip
- Reversible carbon steel blade
- Locks onto ErgoTec® Locking Cone
- Comes with protective cap for blade
These 4" replacement blades come in a handy compact dispenser that allows users to safely store new and used blades. Blades easily slide in and out of the dispenser. The sharp, razor edge is ideal for scraping off paint and stickers while the blunt side is great for removing cement and stucco.
- Carbon steel blades
- Compact handy dispenser safely stores new and used blades
- Blades easily slide in and out of dispenser
- Sharp edge for scraping off paint, stickers, etc.
- Dull side for removing cement and stucco
This reversible replacement blade has two razor edges that are ideal for scraping off paint, stickers, and more. The coated carbon steel is rust-resistant for long life. These wide blades are ideal for cleaning large surfaces.
- Rust-resistant coated carbon steel
- Reversible razor edges
- Handy dispenser protects blades
- Includes 10 tubes, 25 blades per tube
This utility knife features heavy-duty die-cast zinc or aluminum housings with ground and honed high-carbon steel blades. It has a thumb knob for easy opening and the blade stores internally for safe keeping.
- Ground and honed high-carbon steel blades
- Internal blade storage
- Die-cast zinc or aluminum housings
- Thumb knob for easy opening
$0.95This 1-1/2-inch plastic putty knife is a must-have applying adhesives and light scraping projects. It is perfect for one-time project use.
- 1-1/2-inch plastic blade
- Best for one-time use applications
- Helps apply adhesives
$2.92This putty knife is made from rust-resistant carbon steel, and it is safe to use with chemical solvents. The 1-1/4-inch blade is attached to plastic handle that also features a hang hole for easy stocking.
- Rust resistant carbon steel blade
- 1-1/4-inch blade
- Durable construction
The Linzer 14-in-One Painter’s Tool is handy multi-tool with 14 different built-in tools. Use it to clean roller covers, patch cracks, remove paint and wallpaper, apply sealers, and more!
- 14 in 1 tool
- Includes 4 kinds of screwdrivers
- Ergonomic grip
- Made from chrome plated steel
Scraping surfaces, applying joint compound, and even hammering and setting nails—the 4" Flex Scraper Knife can do it all!
- Ideal for scraping surfaces, applying joint compound, and hammering/setting nails
- DuraSoft EMPACT handle provides a comfortable grip
- Flexible, yet durable blade