Floor Care Pads
The Square Scrub Diamond Polishing Pad will quickly restore luster to worn, dingy ceramic or porcelain tile. Use this pad to periodically take shine to the highest level, or use it as part of a daily maintenance program to retain high gloss day in and day out.
- Restore luster to worn or dingy ceramic and porcelain
- Use periodically or part of a daily maintenance program
- Grit value and Square Scrub logo on "machine side"
- Red wear dots on "floor side"
Starting at: $65.88
This light-duty blue pad for the Square Scrub delivers great results on jobs that need just a bit of light cleaning and buffing. This pad is primarily used as a spacer pad or driver pad.
- For light-duty use
- Great for jobs that need light cleaning or buffing
- Can be used as a spacer
Starting at: $8.31
This melamine pad for the Square Scrub is designed to remove scuff marks on VCT or bathroom tile. Just add a little water, and you'll get a deep, restorative clean that will leave floors looking shiny and rejuvenated in between refinishing jobs.
- Removes scuff marks on VCT or bathroom tile
- Must be used wet
- Ideal for use in between refinishing jobs
Starting at: $12.31
Designed primarily as a spacer pad, this blue driver pad can also be used for heavy-duty cleaning and buffing applications. Use wet or dry on VCT and tile floors. We recommend checking your spacer and driver pads frequently for wear. Replace as needed.
- Spacer pad for Doodle Scrub
- Can be used for heavy-duty scrubbing and buffing
- For use on wet or dry VCT and tile
To remove multiple layers of acrylic finish or to prepare a floor for re-coating, the SQP pad is ideal. This thin pad can be used wet or dry on both VCT and tile surfaces.
- Removes multiple layers of acrylic finish
- Prep pad for re-coating
- Use wet or dry on VCT or tile
Starting at: $2.37
For buffing and polishing applications, choose this 1” white pad. It is ideal for achieving a glossy shine and spreading chemicals while buffing. Driver pad not required.
- Light-duty polishing pad
- Ideal for buffing applications
- 1" thick pad
- No driver pad required!