Extension Poles and Handles
Shop with confidence! All purchases are backed by Jon-Don’s 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Starting at: $4.52
This lacquered wooden handle features a threaded metal tip. It measures 60 inches in length and 15/16" in diameter.
- Threaded metal tip
- 60-inch handle
- 15/16" diameter
- Lacquered wood
Sherlock GT Convertible poles have a R042 Conversion Tip stored in handle. It gives common threaded tools the quick on and off feature, making them GT compatible, so painters can use any tool with the system!
- Special bayonet Grip Tip™ holds Wooster tools in place
- R042 Conversion Tip makes all threaded tools GT compatible
- Instantly change tools with one push
- Hexagonal aluminum inner pole prevents twisting
This adjustable and extendable pole from Rubbermaid features a one-step quick-connect mechanism that makes attaching mops and dusters a cinch! This extension handle also features a cushioned grip and matching twist lock for comfortable, ergonomic control.
- Extends from 48" to 72"
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- User-friendly grip
- One-step connecting system
Telescoping aluminum handle works with friction lock mop heads, and also has a hole to work with clip attachable heads. When collapsed this handle measures 39.5"; it expands to 72".
- For use with tab, hook, or pocket frames
- Telescoping aluminum handle
- Compatible with friction lock and clip heads
Starting at: $3.22
This threaded wood handle is 60 inches in length and 1 1/8" in diameter. The threaded tip fits most brooms and mop heads with threaded sockets.
- Length: 60 inches
- Diameter: 1 1/8"
- Threaded wooden tip
Starting at: $4.41
This tapered handle is 60 inches in length and 1 1/8 inches in diameter. It is made from strong, high-quality wood, ensuring it stands up to heavy use.
- Tapered point
- Length: 60 inches
- Diameter: 1 1/8 inches
- Strong and durable wood
This 61" handle has a 3.0° taper socket and an ACME threaded zinc alloy tip. It is designed for use with ACME products, 3.0° tapered, or universal threaded sockets. This handle is made from anodized aluminum with a fluted finish for exceptional strength. Convenient hang-up hole.
- Anodized aluminum construction
- 3.0° taper socket
- ACME threaded zinc alloy tip
- 61" length
This anodized aluminum handle features a threaded zinc alloy tip and a fluted finish for added strength and durability. It has an improved grip for a comfortable hold. A convenient hang-up hole lets you store this handle on a hook when not in use. Ideal for AquaDozer® squeegees as well as other products with universal sockets.
- Anodized aluminum handle
- Threaded zinc alloy tip
- 58" length
This heavy-duty handle comes in three individual sections that assemble into one 56" handle with a 1.5° taper tip. The fluted aluminum construction is very lightweight and easy to handle. 1" diameter.
- 1.5 ° tapered tip
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- 1" diameter
- 56-inch total length
- Handle comes in three sections
This 56" aluminum handle features a 1.5° tapered tip. The fluted finish provides added strength and durability. A convenient hang-up hole lets you store this handle on a hook in your supply closet when not in use.
- 56" long handle
- 1.5° taper socket
- Aluminum construction with fluted finish
- Ideal for WaterWand™ and PushPull squeegees
Starting at: $32.52
The Unger OptiLoc Telescopic Pole gives you the reach you need to clean windows way up high. This pole includes the ErgoTec® Locking Cone, making it easy to attach Unger washers and squeegees.
- Telescoping pole
- Locking cone
- Various lengths
$9.90The Sherlock GT Conversion Tip is made from durable fiberglass-reinforced nylon, so it stands up well to heavy use on rough jobs. This tip allows threaded tools to connect to the Wooster quick on/off system. Works only with Sherlock GT Convertible™ and Javelin™ poles.
- Works with Wooster quick on/off system
- Made from durable, fiberglass-reinforced nylon
- Sold in a pack of 2 tips
Handi-Holds are great for keeping brooms, mops, and more off floors and grouped into organized storage spaces. They mount easily to any surface and grip tightly so that handles never fall out.
- Hold brooms to the wall
- Easy mounting
- Tight grip
Starting at: $30.01
This handy wall mount from Unger keeps all your tools neatly organized and ready when you need them. Tools are inserted from the bottom and held in place by strong rubber grips. This device is also equipped with hooks on the front to hang up smaller tools. Attach to wall using dowels.
- Tools held in place by strong rubber grips
- Open top design allows you to install at height right for you
- Hooks on the front to hang smaller tools
- Available in 18" and 36" lengths
$4.88Adaptor for Wood Pole
When reach means the difference between a quick, safe job and a long, dangerous one, get the Unger advantage! This sturdy plastic adaptor allows operators to use Unger tools on Mr. Longarm poles so you never come up short!
- Fits on Mr. Longarm poles
- Interfaces with Unger products
- Sturdy plastic
The Unger AquaDozer® ACME Insert snaps easily into the three-degree tapered socket of AquaDozer® heavy-duty floor squeegees (sold separately). This insert converts squeegees from tapered sockets to ACME sockets, conveniently allowing the use of either type of handle.
- Converts sockets from tapered to ACME
- Easily fits AquaDozer squeegee (sold separately)
- Nylon insert
- Green color
This cranked joint angle adapter allows users to adjust tools to clean at any angle up to 300°. This tool attaches directly onto a pole and accepts a variety of squeegees and washer tools.
- Ideal for cleaning hard-to-reach areas
- Adjusts angle of cleaning tool up to 300°
- Plastic construction
- Easily attaches to poles and accepts squeegees and washer tools
$4.12The ErgoTec Locking Cone prevents select Unger tools from falling off the telescopic pole. The locking cone securely locks onto a pole and is compatible with all Unger extension poles. This locking cone features fast took change with a quick-release button.
- Locking cone
- Prevents tools from falling off telescopic pole
- Quick -release button
This adapter enables you to use WaterWand squeegees with Acme-threaded-end extension poles. The strip-resistant die cut ensures durability. This adapter easily attaches to all Unger® extension poles.
- Fits Unger extension poles
- Converts tapered to ACME compatible sockets
Safely remove a broken light bulb base from the socket with The Bebbe from Unger. This fully insulated tool comes complete with the plastic tray for catching broken bulb pieces.
- Removes broken light bulbs from socket
- Fully insulated
- Complete with plastic tray
Safely and easily change hard-to-reach floodlights with the Unger Floor Sucker Bulb Changer! This six-point suction cup holder securely attaches to flat-faced bulbs for easy and confident removal. The threaded insert mates with all Unger telescoping poles.
- 6-point suction cup holder
- Change flood lights from the ground
- Fits all Unger telescoping poles (sold separately)
The Unger Sticky Fingers Bulb Changer conveniently snaps onto Unger telescopic poles for quick and easy bulb changing in high, hard-to-reach areas. The rubber-coated spring steel fingers offer quality turning power and the fingers adjust to fit any-shaped bulbs. For use with CFL bulbs.
- Rubber-coated spring steel fingers adjust to fit any-shaped bulbs
- For use with CLF bulbs
- Fits Unger telescoping handles (sold separately)
Starting at: $27.05
The Unger NiftyNabber Pro is ideal for picking up bottles and debris, including cigarette butts and other small objects. It can also be used to retrieve items from high shelves. The powerful, gear-driven claws and over-molded fingers provide excellent gripping power.
- All-purpose grabber
- No bending—no backaches
- Powerful claws grip small and odd shaped items
- Available in 18, 26 and 51 inches