You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
StoneTech Restore quickly and safely cleans away hard water deposits, grout haze, efflorescence, and soap scum from a variety of stone surfaces. This product is ideal for use on ceramic and porcelain tile, granite, slate, sandstone, and grout.
Warning: This acid-based cleaner will etch most marble, limestone and travertine surfaces. Will etch or corrode most metal surfaces.
Dilute concentrated cleaner with warm water according to the following mixing chart:
- Gallon Concentrate: 2,000–8,000 sq ft
- 5-Gallon Concentrate: 10,000–40,000 sq ft
Note: Ships in a 4-gallon case only. Single gallons are available for pickup orders only.
Cleaning ceramic and porcelain tile and grout with these procedures makes the tile and grout look new. These procedures help to clean away hard water deposits, grout haze, efflorescence and soap scum. Always test in a small inconspicuous area to determine ease of use and desired results. Make sure all surfaces to be cleaned are swept or vacuumed to remove loose debris. Heavy-duty mixture may darken some surfaces. This acid-based cleaner will etch most marble, limestone and travertine surfaces. Will etch or corrode most metal surfaces. Dilute concentrated cleaner with warm water.
- Mask off and protect any metals, baseboards or adjacent areas to avoid splashing, dripping, and overspray onto surfaces not intended to be cleaned.
- Apply mixed solution with a clean mop, towel, sponge or sprayer.
- Agitate with a scrub brush or floor machine as needed.
- Remove using a sponge, wet/dry vacuum or damp mop.
- Rinse area well with clean water and wipe dry. Thoroughly rinse all metal surfaces with clean water.
- Clean and rinse equipment with water.
- Reseal cleaned area.
Brand StoneTech Category Stone Care Product Type Liquid pH 1.0 - 2.8 Application Method Spray, Wipe/Mop Condition new
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed