You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
StoneTech Impregnator Pro Sealer is a solvent-based sealer designed specifically for use on natural stone. It provides heavy-duty protection against most water- and oil-based stains. The original fluorochemical technology protects the surface while preserving the stone's natural appearance. This product may be used on interior or exterior surfaces.
Recommended for use on:
- Quart: 40–275 sq ft
- Gallon: 150–1,100 sq ft
- 5 Gallon: 750–5,500 sq ft
StoneTech Professional Professional Impregnator Pro Sealer can be used on natural stone such as bluestone, granite, limestone, slate and travertine.
Read entire label before using. Use only as directed. Always test in a small inconspicuous area with a 24-hour cure time to determine ease of application and desired results. Allow new grout installations to cure for a minimum of 72 hours prior to applying sealer. Make sure surface is clean, dry and free of waxes and coatings. Surface temperature should be between 50°F and 80°F. Keep children and pets out of the area until foot traffic resumes.
- Ensure area is well-ventilated during application and until the surface is dry. Use a respirator if unsure that area is well-ventilated. A NIOSH-approved respirator with a combination HEPA/organic vapor cartridge is recommended. Follow respirator manufacturer’s instructions for use.
- Mask any surfaces not intended to be treated.
- Liberally apply an even coat using a paint pad, roller, brush or pump-up garden sprayer. DO NOT USE A POWER SPRAYER. See method of application for more information. Do not thin before using.
- Allow sealer to penetrate surface for 15–30 minutes; denser stone may require more time for sealer to penetrate. During this time, distribute excess sealer over entire area to ensure even penetration. DO NOT ALLOW EXCESS IMPREGNATOR PRO® TO DRY ON SURFACE.
- Thoroughly wipe entire surface with dry cloth to remove excess DuPont™ StoneTech® Professional Impregnator Pro® from surface.
- A second coat may be needed for more porous surfaces and should be applied one hour after initial application, as directed in steps 3 through 5.
- If excess sealer was not completely wiped off and a residue appears, wipe entire surface with a towel dampened with sealer. Use a white nylon scrubbing pad to loosen residue and follow with white absorbent towel to remove.
- Full cure is achieved after 24–72 hours; foot traffic may begin in 6–8 hours. Cover with red rosin paper if foot traffic must resume before the recommended time periods have passed.
- Rags and equipment that are wet with product may be combustible. Clean up promptly after job is complete. Clean equipment with mineral spirits and allow to dry in a well-ventilated area. Allow rags to dry in a well-ventilated area out of the reach of children and pets. When dry, dispose of in accordance with local waste disposal regulations .
Brand StoneTech Material Granite, Limestone, Slate, Stone, Travertine Product Type Liquid Category Sealers, Stone Care Condition New
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed