New and Improved
The Square Scrub Has Been Re-engineered and Is Better than Ever!
The original Square Scrub Surface Preparation Machine took the building maintenance industry by storm back in 2010. Now the makers of the Square Scrub have re-vamped and re-engineered the machine – and what they’ve come up with is better than ever!
With its smooth 3,450 RPM motor, the newly re-designed Square Scrub can still be used dry to pulverize 1-3 layers of floor finish, turning it into a fine powder that is easily removed with a vacuum and wet mop. This method of interim floor maintenance not only extends the life of the floor, but also helps reduce chemical usage and makes the whole process much more environmentally friendly.
The new dust shroud attachment, included with every unit, minimizes the dust that is kicked into the air, helping to preserve indoor air quality and ensure a healthier work environment.
Also included with every machine is a set of two full and two half plates (weights), which is enough to handle most floor maintenance applications. Additional weights are sold separately.
Speaking of weights, contractors complained that the old weights were cumbersome to attach and had to be bolted to the machine, so Square Scrub engineers designed the new weights with felted bottoms that easily slide on the machine. You quickly can slip on up to eight 20-pound weights – no tools needed!
The bottom of the machine features a special Velcro facing that does a much better job of holding the pad in place while you work too.
For contractors that had a lot of floor to maintain, the vibrations in the handle left their hands feeling tired and sore by the end of the day. Square Scrub engineers solved this problem too, and the new handle design minimizes vibration, ensuring the long-term comfort of the operator.
The new Square Scrub also features a re-designed vacuum port located on the back of the machine. The air port connector is positioned out of the way, so the hose from your wet/dry vacuum or backpack vacuum won’t trip you up or slow you down. And with the optional vacuum bracket (sold separately), you can hook your backpack vac right on to the machine, saving your back and making your job even easier.
The new Square Scrub delivers outstanding results in multiple applications:
- Polish Ceramic Tile: Use the Square Scrub with the blue diamond-impregnated polishing pads to restore the luster to worn, dingy ceramic and porcelain tile surfaces. Pads come in 800 grit, 1500 grit, 3000 grit, and 6000 grit (each sold separately).
- Remove Scuff Marks on VCT or Bathroom Tile: Attach the Xtreme Sponge Floor Pad, add a little water, and go to work restoring the shine on VCT or bathroom tile. This pad offers deep cleaning action that removes scuff marks and helps floors retain their gloss in between refinishing jobs.
- Grout Cleaning: With the green pad, you can scrub grouted surfaces, such as those in restrooms, for a new level of deep-down clean. You can also use this pad on terrazzo, poured non-slip, concrete, and other uneven floors. Use this pad wet.
The Square Scrub can be used on all these surfaces:
- Wood floors
- Commercial carpet (bonnet or encapsulation cleaning applications)
Made in the USA.
- Pad size: 14” x 20”
- Noise level: 69 dB
- Motor: 3,450 RPM, 1 HP, 120V
- Amps: 7.2
- Weight: Base only – 73 lbs; Fully assembled – 158 lbs
- Power cord: 50 feet, 14 gauge, hospital grade plug
- Warranty: 1 year on parts and labor, 2 years on motor
|Cord Length||50 ft.|
|Cleaning Path||20 Inch|
|Sound Level||< 70 dB(A)|
|Warranty Information||1 year parts/labor 2 years on the motor|