For mid-size areas in need of serious odor control, the Sonozaire Model 330A ozone generator is the ideal solution.
This unit can handle jobs up to 150,000 cubic feet!
The Sonozaire Model 330A is best-suited for small to mid-size areas with pervasive odor problems, such as those from smoke, tobacco, or other source. This unit does not rely on chemicals; it produces ozone electronically from oxygen in the air.
Ozone is an activated form of oxygen that oxidizes odor molecules and reduces them to odorless compounds. Ozone can be used to remove any organic odor, including smoke, tobacco, pet odors, and more.
All Sonozaire® models have an adjustable ozone output level to allow maximum output for short treatments, lower levels for longer treatments or continuous use.
All Sonozaire® ozone generators are designed for use in uninhabited locations, unless used with control methods to limit the ozone level to OSHA or EPA limits.
- Fire and smoke damage
- Disaster restoration
- Carpet odor situations
- Garbage rooms
- Automotive detailing
- Dry cleaning
- Maintaining air quality in large areas
- General odor control in hotel rooms and rental units
SETTING UP A
RESTORATION (OZONE) CHAMBER
1. Use a vacant room or construct a room out of wood frame and sheet rock to use for your restoration room.
2. Seal off the cracks around the door to prevent ozone leaks.
3. Post a notice on the door instructing no one to enter and lock the door during treatment
4. Place items in the room and hang garments a few inches apart on racks for treatment.
5. Place a fan in the room to circulate the ozone during treatment for better success.
6. Mount the ozone machine outside of the treatment room and pipe the ozone into the room at a high point on the wall or ceiling.
7. Install a vent pipe high on the opposite side of the room from the ozone inlet pipe to allow air to pass through
Cabinet Dimensions: 24" x 27" x 14"
Weight: 58 lbs
Blower Size: 60 CFM
Power: 115 Volts, 130 Watts, Less Than 1.5 amps
On Site Restoration: Can treat areas up to 150,000 Cubic Feet
Restoration Chamber: Can treat areas up to 7,500 Cubic Feet
|Treatment Area (Cu. Ft.)||100,000 - 200,000|
|CFM (Max. Airflow)||50 - 100|