You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
The World’s Most Reliable Gas or Electric Powered Surface Preparator!
Whether you're looking to remove coatings from concrete surfaces, level uneven sidewalks, or cut into stamped asphalt, the SMITH SPS10 is the preferred surface preparation machine.
This powerful surface preparator cuts a 10" wide path up to 1/4" deep and achieves productivity rates of up to 2,250 linear feet per hour! You can achieve SP 3-9 surface profiles when reducing high spots or removing coatings .
The SPS10 is easy to use and features an adjustable handle that allows users of any height to operate the machine. The reversible handle controls make it easy to use and adjust the machine as needed. The ergonomic, vibration-dampening handle bar ensures worker comfort, even with extended use.
The SPS10 maneuvers easily across any surface, and feels like it's almost floating over the surface it's grinding. You don't have to fight the machine or break your back pushing and pulling it over an area.
With twin in-line front wheels with optional feathering caster wheel and pitch-control wheel extensions, you can adjust the grinding angle of the SPS10 to meet job site requirements.
The SPS10 features a dual 2-inch OD vacuum dust-collection port and two-stage cyclone air cleaner to provide a cleaner work space.
This unit is available in 230V, single (5 HP) and three phase (7.5 HP) models, as well as a gas (13 HP) version.
This machine is ideal for:
- Leveling and smoothing down sidewalks or walkway tripping hazards quickly
- Markings, stripes, coatings removal
- Removing failed coatings, contaminants, coverings, or overlays
- Preparing the right CSP profiles to improve bond strength
- Removal width: up to 10"
- Removal depth: up to 1/4"
- Hourly production rate: 2,250 linear feet
- Dimensions: 44" H x 19" W x 38" L
- Weight (without drum, attachments): 250 lbs
- Variable depth adjustment
- Engage cam lever
- Vacuum port with containment shroud
- Cutter shaft OD: 9/16"
- Bushed drums
- Remote power shut-off
- Ergonomic (vibration-dampening) handlebar
- Side-loading cutter drums
- Drive system: 1 belt
- 2 serviceable bearings
- Manual; not self-propelled
- Cutter Selection Guide
Cutter Selection Guide
Amps 18 Brand Smith Mfg. Horsepower 10 Category Scarifiers Volts 230/460 Cutting Width 10 Electrical Phase Single, Three Condition New
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed