You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
When time is critical and your reputation is on the line, you need the right tools to handle the situation quickly, easily, and effectively. ShockWave RTU is your go-to product for water damage restoration, sewer cleanup, mold remediation, disinfection, porous surface sanitization and deodorizing.
ShockWave RTU is an EPA-registered, quaternary ammonium chloride cleaner, disinfectant, and sanitizer designed for use on various surfaces subject to microbial contamination. It's the only ready-to-use disinfectant that kills 120 organisms!
This ready-to-use formula will disinfect hard, nonporous surfaces as well as sanitize porous and semi-porous surfaces. ShockWave RTU is especially useful as an all-in-one product for treating wood framing, carpets, and other porous and nonporous surfaces as part of a complete mold remediation project.
ShockWave RTU is perfect for situations when a clean water source is not available.
EPA registered for use in:
- Water damage restoration
- Carpet sanitization
- Sewer backup
- Black water
- Gray water
- Porous surfaces
- Non-porous surfaces
- Food contact surfaces
- Non-food contact surfaces
- Food processing areas
Water Damage Restoration
This product is particularly suitable for use in water damage restoration situations to sanitize against odor causing bacteria on the following porous and semi-porous materials: carpets, carpet cushion, subfloors, drywall, trim and frame lumber, tackless strip and paneling.
- Use as supplied, saturate affected materials with enough product to remain wet for at least 10 minutes. Use proper ventilation.
Preclean all heavily soiled surfaces prior to product application.
- To clean, deodorize, and disinfect apply product with a cloth, sponge or other suitable applicator until surface is thoroughly wet.
- Wait 10 minutes, and wipe dry or air dry. (Do not use on glasses, dishes or utensils.)
Kills Trichophyton mentagrophytes on hard non-porous surfaces.
- Spray solution making sure to wet all surfaces completely.
- Wait 10 minutes, then remove excess liquid or allow to air dry.
This product deodorizes garbage storage areas, empty garbage bins and cans, exterior surfaces of toilet bowls and any other odor-causing areas.
- Spray solution making sure to wet all surfaces completely. Allow to air dry
- Xactimate Information
Xactimate Code: WTR GRM - Apply anti-microbial agent
Brand Fiberlock EPA Registered Yes Product Type Liquid pH 10.5 - 11.0 Dilution RTU Scent Fresh Linen Category Disinfectants, General Purpose Cleaners, Quaternary Disinfectant, Sanitizers Condition New Xactimate Code WTR GRM - Apply anti-microbial agent
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed