You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
ODORLESS / BIODEGRADABLE / V.O.C. COMPLIANT
Sentinel 909 Soybean Degreaser & Mastic Remover is a biodegradable, soybean-based solvent cleaner for the removal of black asphalt based mastics, yellow carpet adhesives, grease, lubricants, inks, and other petroleum-based residues. 909 is ideal for projects when a biodegradable, no-odor product is preferred.
Expect coverage rates of 100–200 sq ft per gallon.
- Physical state: Liquid
- Appearance: Clear
- Color: None to amber
- Odor: Mild Odor
- pH: Not Applicable
- Boiling Point: 470°F
- Flash Point: 200°F
- Vapor Pressure:<0.1 mm Hg@68°F
- VOC Content: <14g/l*
* When determining VOC content in accordance with the requirements set forth by the Ozone Transport Commission (OTC), effective 01-01-2009
Always follow product label instructions for best results.
Before beginning work, protect all walls, flooring, carpeting, cracks or wood with an absorbent from liquid materials. This will ensure easier clean-up and eliminate potential problems.
- Wet the entire adhesive surface with 909. This may be done by spraying or mopping 909 over the surface of the mastic. Allow 909 to soak and penetrate into the mastic for 40–60 minutes.
- Scrape or squeegee the bulk of the softened or liquefied mastic from the surface with a floor scraper (razor scraper) or floor squeegee.
- Reapply 909 as in step one. Agitate with a short-bristled broom, hand-held or rotating floor scrubber with stripper pads to fully lift and liquefy adhesive residue from the subfloor. The liquid may then removed with absorbent.
- Wash and rinse the floor thoroughly with Sentinel 805 and water to ensure a clean surface. Allow to dry a minimum of 24 hours before installing new flooring.
Directions For Use (for floor tile mastic removal):
- If necessary, protect walls, drains, cracks and other flooring with an absorbent (rags, kitty litter, sawdust) to keep liquefied mastic contained.
- Apply enough 909 to the entire adhesive surface to completely penetrate all adhesive to be removed. Allow 909 to soak and penetrate the mastic for 40-60 minutes.
- Agitate the 909 into the adhesive with a stiff, short-bristled brush or coarse stripper pad. Squeegee or scrap the softened or liquefied adhesive from the floor and absorb for disposal.
- If necessary, reapply 909 and repeat steps above.
- Wash and rinse floor to ensure a clean surface. Allow to dry completely.
Brand Sentinel Category Degreasers, Mastic Remover Product Type Liquid Scent Mild Dilution RTU Material Mastic Application Mastic Removal Application Method Wipe/Mop Approved Use Mastic Removal Condition New
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed