First Aid Kits & Supplies / Cleanup Kits
This 10 Person First Aid Kit contains an assortment of common first aid items, and is ideal for construction, industrial, or office use. As the name suggests, this kit is ideal for handling the first aid needs of up to 10 people.
- Contains supplies to handle the first aid needs of up to 10 people
- Ideal for construction, industrial, or office use
- Compact, portable size
This 25 person First Aid Kit contains 143 pieces and is ANSI compliant. It's perfect for meeting the needs of small construction crews, industrial teams, or office staff.
- 25 person
- Case size is only 6.5” x 9.5” x 2.75”
- Contains 19 items and 143 pieces
- Meets ANSI Z308.1-2009 requirements
A must for every vehicle, this First Aid Kit lets you provide immediate care for minor injuries. It measures 8" x 5" x 1 3/4", making it compact enough to fit in the glove compartment or under the seat. The kit contains a cold pack, burn ointment, adhesive bandages, tweezers, scissors, tape, wipes, gauze, and non-adherent pads all packed in a lightweight plastic box. OSHA approved, too!
- Plastic case with waterproof gasket
- Fits in all standard glove compartments
- OSHA approved
This 3-shelf industrial first aid station, is designed for medium sized businesses, offices and work sites and can act as a satellite first aid cabinet for buildings, wings or departments. Serves up to 100 people. The metal cabinet holds a wide variety of items, offering simple refilling and compliance assurance. Exceeds ANSI Standard fill requirements.
- Cabinet Size: 13.5” x 16.5” x 6”
- Constructed of rugged steel
- Can be wall mounted
- Meets requirements of ANSI Z308.1-2009
Whether one of your workers has an accident or you suspect blood may be present in the material being restored, this handy kit offers you peace of mind and helps you maintain OSHA standards.
- OSHA Standard 29 CFR 1910.1030 Compliant
- Contains everything for minor blood spill cleanup
- Kit conveniently fits in most first aid cabinets
The Guardian G1540 is a self-contained eye wash station that is ideal for a wide variety of facilities, especially remote areas where potable water is not available. It complies with the provisions of ANSI Z358.1-2009 for eye washes.
- ANSI Z358.1-2009 Compliant
- 16-gallon capacity
- Will discharge 0.5 gallons per minute
- Only weighs 13 lbs empty
Fendall Porta Stream II offers versatile portability and 15 minutes of uninterrupted flushing — without costly plumbing. Fendall Porta Stream’s simplicity of installation and operation has made it a popular choice for eyewashing stations.
- Large 16-gallon (60.5L) capacity
- 0.4 GPM water flow over the entire 15-minute flushing period required by ANSI Z358.1
- Efficient “full-flow” nozzles cover a wide area around the eyes
For fast cleanup of nasty liquid spills, such as vomit, blood, urine, and other bodily fluids on hard surfaces, reach for Super-Sorb Liquid Spills Absorbent. This easy-to-use product turns liquids into solid matter for quick, easy, and sanitary cleanup.
- Turns liquids into solids for sanitary cleanup
- Ideal for cleaning up vomit, blood, urine, and more
- Immediately absorbs 60 times its weight
- Ready to use
Prevent vehicle fires with this automotive fire extinguisher. Fights grease, oil, gasoline, and electrical fires, and is an absolute necessity for all truck mounts and company vehicles. Unique bracket allows for vehicle mounting, too.
- Additional carrier shipping fees may apply
- UL Rated 5-B:C
- Includes storage bracket
- 10 year limited warranty
This durable fire extinguisher is designed for use in commercial and industrial settings. It features a powder-coated cylinder and impact-resistant metal valve, handle, and lever. Even with rough use, this extinguisher is highly reliable. It also features an easy-to-read gauge and is rechargeable.
- Reliable fire extinguisher for commercial use
- Durable powder-coated cylinder
- Impact-resistant metal valve, handle, and lever