First Aid / Cleanup Kits
Shop with confidence! All purchases are backed by Jon-Don’s 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
List View Grid View
The latest American Heart Association (AHA) Guidelines issued in 2010, are clear: successful defibrillation requires high-quality CPR performed at the proper depth and rate. When it’s time for CPR, the AED Plus® with Real CPR Help® provides the best support to help save a life.
- Graphical Operator Interface
- The ZOLL AED Plus can defibrillate children up to eight years of age
- One-piece Electrode Pad System for fast and accurate placement
- Analyzes heart rhythm and informs the rescuer if the rhythm is shockable or non-shockable.
- Delivers defibrillation treatment to victims of cardiac arrest who exhibit shockable ECG rhythms.
- Sequenced LED array gives fast communication
- Voice prompts and graphics guide the rescuer
$220.66The Guardian G1540 is a self-contained eye wash station that is ideal for a wide variety of facilities, especially remote areas where potable water is not available. It complies with the provisions of ANSI Z358.1-2009 for eye washes.
- ANSI Z358.1-2009 Compliant
- 16-gallon capacity
- Will discharge 0.5 gallons per minute
- Only weighs 13 lbs empty
Fendall Porta Stream II offers versatile portability and 15 minutes of uninterrupted flushing — without costly plumbing. Fendall Porta Stream’s simplicity of installation and operation has made it a popular choice for eyewashing stations.
- Large 16-gallon (60.5L) capacity
- 0.4 GPM water flow over the entire 15-minute flushing period required by ANSI Z358.1
- Efficient “full-flow” nozzles cover a wide area around the eyes
Whether one of your workers has an accident or you suspect blood may be present in the material being restored, this handy kit offers you peace of mind and helps you maintain OSHA standards.
- OSHA Standard 29 CFR 1910.1030 Compliant
- Contains everything for minor blood spill cleanup
- Kit conveniently fits in most first aid cabinets
$12.99A must for every vehicle, this First Aid Kit lets you provide immediate care for minor injuries. It measures 8" x 5" x 1 3/4", making it compact enough to fit in the glove compartment or under the seat. The kit contains a cold pack, burn ointment, adhesive bandages, tweezers, scissors, tape, wipes, gauze, and non-adherent pads all packed in a lightweight plastic box. OSHA approved, too!
- Plastic case with waterproof gasket
- Fits in all standard glove compartments
- OSHA approved
$13.76This 10 Person First Aid Kit contains an assortment of common first aid items, and is ideal for construction, industrial, or office use. As the name suggests, this kit is ideal for handling the first aid needs of up to 10 people.
- Contains supplies to handle the first aid needs of up to 10 people
- Ideal for construction, industrial, or office use
- Compact, portable size
$21.87This 25 person First Aid Kit contains 143 pieces and is ANSI compliant. It's perfect for meeting the needs of small construction crews, industrial teams, or office staff.
- 25 person
- Case size is only 6.5” x 9.5” x 2.75”
- Contains 19 items and 143 pieces
- Meets ANSI Z308.1-2009 requirements
This 3-shelf industrial first aid station, is designed for medium sized businesses, offices and work sites and can act as a satellite first aid cabinet for buildings, wings or departments. Serves up to 100 people. The metal cabinet holds a wide variety of items, offering simple refilling and compliance assurance. Exceeds ANSI Standard fill requirements. The swing-out door with inner door pouches and easy-to-carry handle make this first aid station extra convenient.
- Cabinet Size: 13.5” x 16.5” x 6”
- Constructed of rugged steel
- Can be wall mounted
- Meets requirements of ANSI Z308.1-2009
$1.98This triangular muslin bandage comes with two safety pins and can be used to create a sling. It is packaged in a non-sterile polybag and measures 40" x 40" x 56".
- Measures 40" x 40" x 56"
- Non-sterile muslin fabric
- Includes 2 safety pins
This Water-Jel Triple Antibiotic Ointment helps to prevent infection in cuts, scrapes and burns. Packaged in a 0.9 gm unit dose packet for individual application without cross-contamination. Convenient 144-count box is ideal for first aid stations, school and occupational health nurses, or medical offices.
- For use on minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
- 0.9 gm unit single-dose packet for individual application
- 144 packages per box
$5.98This sterile rolled guaze bandage is ideal for use as a secondary dressing for securing non-stick pads on hard-to-bandage areas, including elbows, knees, ankles, and wrists. This bandage is designed to cling to itself and stay securely in place without overly restricting movement.
- 3" x 2.5 yds
- Soft and absorbent
$7.38Medique Medi-First® Non Aspirin Pain Reliver relieves headaches, muscular aches, pains, and fever. This pain reliver is aspirin free and gentle on the stomach. Comparable to Tylenol.
- Active ingredient: Acetaminophen 325 mg.
- Compares to Tylenol
- 50 packages of two tablets
$12.78This blue metal detectable woven elastic cloth adhesive bandage is designed for food processing facilities and other specialized needs. All elastic cloth bandages have strong adhesion to stay on even with perspiration, while resisting water, oil or grease, and dirt.
- Latex-free elastic cloth
- Blue color
- Strong adhesion—stays on even with perspiration
- Ideal for use in food processing facilities
$5.58These heavy woven mini strip adhesive bandages have an aggressive adhesive that sticks to skin even in the presence of grease, oil, or water. The open weave fabric allows skin to breathe for fast healing. These stretchy fabric dressings conform to skin and stretch easily, so they won't restrict movement.
- Each bandage measures 7/8" x 1 1/2"
- Individually wrapped
- Aggressive adhesive sticks to skin even in the presence of oil, water, or grease
- Breathable open weave fabric promotes healing and stretches easily
$1.78This 3% hydrogen peroxide solution is a first aid antiseptic that can be used for the treatment of minor cuts and abrasions. It can also be used as an antiseptic gargle or rinse. The 4-ounce bottle fits easily in most first aid kits.
- 4-ounce bottle fits in most first aid kids
- Antiseptic for treating minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
- Can also be used as an antiseptic gargle or rinse
$13.18These comfortable and flexible heavy-duty fabric bandages are ideal for covering minor cuts or scrapes. They feature a non-stick pad that keeps the wound protected without sticking to it. These bandages also feature a foil strip that makes them detectable by most metal detectors.
- Flexible, heavy-duty fabric
- Built-in foil strip makes them detectable by metal detectors
- Each bandage measures 1" x 3"
$26.58MooreBrand® Cloth Adhesive Tape is ideal for wrapping up injured joints or joints that need a little extra support for heavy-duty tasks. This porous cloth adhesive tape conforms to body contours and is easy to remove without causing irritation to the skin. Tan in color. Each roll measures 1/2 inch by 10 yards.
- Conforms to body contours
- Color: Tan
- Size: 1/2" x 10 yds
$13.18Relieve the pain of minor cuts, burns, scraps, skin irritation, and even summer sunburns with this fast-acting burn spray. It not only relieves pain and irritation, but also disinfects the area.
- 3-ounce aerosol spray
- Works on most minor burns, including sunburns
- Relieves pain and irritation while disinfecting the area
$8.58Ideal for relieving pain caused by minor cuts, scratches, and burns, this fast-acting antiseptic spray also helps prevent infection. The greaseless formula soothes itching and minor irritation while disinfecting the area.
- 3-ounce aerosol
- Fast acting
- Relieves pain and irritation
- Soothes itching
- Kills germs and disinfects the area
$6.50Safetec Isopropyl Alcohol Spray contains 70 percent isopropyl alcohol and is ideal for cleaning and sanitizing sanitizing minor cuts, scrapes and abrasions. The 2-ounce bottle size fits conveniently in any first aid kit.
- Contains 70% isopropyl alcohol
- Great for cleaning and sanitizing minor abrasions
- Convenient 2-ounce bottle size
Prevent vehicle fires with this First Alert automotive fire extinguisher! Fights grease, oil, gasoline, and electrical fires, and is an absolute necessity for all truck mounts and company vehicles. Unique bracket allows for vehicle mounting, too.
- UL Rated 5-B:C
- Includes Storage Bracket
- 10-Year Limited Warranty