First Aid Kits & Supplies / Cleanup Kits
Shop with confidence! All purchases are backed by Jon-Don’s 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
The Guardian G1540 is a self-contained eye wash station that is ideal for a wide variety of facilities, especially remote areas where potable water is not available. It complies with the provisions of ANSI Z358.1-2009 for eye washes.
- ANSI Z358.1-2009 Compliant
- 16-gallon capacity
- Will discharge 0.5 gallons per minute
- Only weighs 13 lbs empty
Fendall Porta Stream II offers versatile portability and 15 minutes of uninterrupted flushing — without costly plumbing. Fendall Porta Stream’s simplicity of installation and operation has made it a popular choice for eyewashing stations.
- Large 16-gallon (60.5L) capacity
- 0.4 GPM water flow over the entire 15-minute flushing period required by ANSI Z358.1
- Efficient “full-flow” nozzles cover a wide area around the eyes
Whether one of your workers has an accident or you suspect blood may be present in the material being restored, this handy kit offers you peace of mind and helps you maintain OSHA standards.
- OSHA Standard 29 CFR 1910.1030 Compliant
- Contains everything for minor blood spill cleanup
- Kit conveniently fits in most first aid cabinets
$12.99A must for every vehicle, this First Aid Kit lets you provide immediate care for minor injuries. It measures 8" x 5" x 1 3/4", making it compact enough to fit in the glove compartment or under the seat. The kit contains a cold pack, burn ointment, adhesive bandages, tweezers, scissors, tape, wipes, gauze, and non-adherent pads all packed in a lightweight plastic box. OSHA approved, too!
- Plastic case with waterproof gasket
- Fits in all standard glove compartments
- OSHA approved
$13.76This 10 Person First Aid Kit contains an assortment of common first aid items, and is ideal for construction, industrial, or office use. As the name suggests, this kit is ideal for handling the first aid needs of up to 10 people.
- Contains supplies to handle the first aid needs of up to 10 people
- Ideal for construction, industrial, or office use
- Compact, portable size
$21.87This 25 person First Aid Kit contains 143 pieces and is ANSI compliant. It's perfect for meeting the needs of small construction crews, industrial teams, or office staff.
- 25 person
- Case size is only 6.5” x 9.5” x 2.75”
- Contains 19 items and 143 pieces
- Meets ANSI Z308.1-2009 requirements
This 3-shelf industrial first aid station, is designed for medium sized businesses, offices and work sites and can act as a satellite first aid cabinet for buildings, wings or departments. Serves up to 100 people. The metal cabinet holds a wide variety of items, offering simple refilling and compliance assurance. Exceeds ANSI Standard fill requirements.
- Cabinet Size: 13.5” x 16.5” x 6”
- Constructed of rugged steel
- Can be wall mounted
- Meets requirements of ANSI Z308.1-2009
$1.98This triangular muslin bandage comes with two safety pins and can be used to create a sling. It is packaged in a non-sterile polybag and measures 40" x 40" x 56".
- Measures 40" x 40" x 56"
- Non-sterile muslin fabric
- Includes 2 safety pins
$11.18MooreBrand® Adhesive Bandages feature highly absorbent, non-stick pads that cushion and protects wounds as they heal. The long-lasting sure-stick fabric conforms to the skin and stays securely in place.
- Helps protect minor cuts and scrapes as they heal
- Latex free
- Increased flexibility for added comfort
- Highly absorbent pad won't stick to wound
$36.18This maximum-strength, water-based anti-itch cream provides temporary relief from itching associated with minor skin irritations and rashes.
- Provides relief from itching and minor skin irritation
- Packaged in 0.9 gm dose units
- 144 units per box
- Ideal for first aid stations, schools, and medical offices
$7.78Eye Wash Irrigation Solution is a sterile isotonic buffered solution that cleanses, refreshes, and helps relieve minor eye irritation.
- Relieves minor eye irritation
- 4 oz bottle
- Fits in most first aid kits
This instant ice pack provides rapid cold treatment for relief of minor injuries. Simply squeeze and shake the pack to activate the instant cold. Each flexible single-use pack conforms to the body for comfortable, direct treatment.
- Provides instant cold relief
- Each pack measures 4" x 4"
- Reinforced bag provides extra protection against leaking
- Not available in California
$17.58The pocket-size CPR Microshield-Plus provides a true mouth-to-mouth seal, plus features a filter that helps prevent direct contact between patient and rescuer to minimize cross contamination and the spread of disease or bodily fluids.
- Use for adult and child CPR
- True mouth-to-mouth seal
- Filter prevents direct contact
- Ultra compact pouch fits on keychain
$13.38These flexible knuckle bandages offer comfortable and flexible wound protection. The highly absorbent, non-stick pad cushions and protects cuts and scrapes, while the sure-stick fabric stays securely in place without interfering with natural hand motions.
- Flexible, breathable fabric with sterile pad
- Each bandage measures 1.5" x 3"
- Sterile; individually wrapped
$20.98These sterile eye pads feature a smooth oval shape to fit comfortably over most eye sockets. The pad is soft and gentle to the touch. The edges of the pad are sealed for minimal linting. The easy-place tab on the back of each pad ensures clean placement.
- Oval in shape
- Each pad measures 1.625" x 2.625"
Isopropyl alcohol is a first aid antiseptic that can be used to disinfect minor cuts and scrapes. It can also help relieve minor muscle aches due to over-exertion.
- First aid antiseptic
- Decrease germs in minor cuts
- Also helps relieve muscular aches
- 16 oz bottle
These surgical stainless steel scissors feature one straight and one serrated edge. They're designed to cut through leather, plastic, heavy fabrics, and even light metals. Autoclavable.
- Cuts through leather, plastic, heavy fabric, and more
- Scissors measure 7 1/4"
- Black handle
- Hardened stainless steel blade
Apply Red Z and watch as it converts hazardous fluids into a non-hazardous, easy-to-clean gel. Red Z not only solidifies potentially infectious blood and body fluids, but it also gets rid of their odors too.
- Ideal for cleanup of blood and bodily fluid spills
- Converts liquid into an easy-to-clean gel
- Reduces risks associated with cleaning up blood and bodily fluids
- 1 oz will solidify 1 liter of fluid
- Deodorizes as it solidifies
This Water-Jel Triple Antibiotic Ointment helps to prevent infection in cuts, scrapes and burns. Packaged in a 0.9 gm unit dose packet for individual application without cross-contamination. Convenient 144-count box is ideal for first aid stations, school and occupational health nurses, or medical offices.
- For use on minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
- 0.9 gm unit single-dose packet for individual application
- 144 packages per box
- Not available in California
$5.98This sterile rolled gauze bandage is ideal for use as a secondary dressing for securing non-stick pads on hard-to-bandage areas, including elbows, knees, ankles, and wrists. This bandage is designed to cling to itself and stay securely in place without overly restricting movement.
- 3" x 2.5 yds
- Soft and absorbent
$1.18These plastic adhesive bandages measure 1" x 3", and are the perfect size to protect minor cuts and scrapes. They are packaged as a box of 16 to easily to fit in any first aid kit.
- Box of 16 bandages; fits in most standard first aid kits
- Soft, non-adherent pads pad promotes healing by not sticking to the wound
$6.50Safetec Isopropyl Alcohol Spray contains 70 percent isopropyl alcohol and is ideal for cleaning and sanitizing sanitizing minor cuts, scrapes and abrasions. The 2-ounce bottle size fits conveniently in any first aid kit.
- Contains 70% isopropyl alcohol
- Great for cleaning and sanitizing minor abrasions
- Convenient 2-ounce bottle size
$8.58Ideal for relieving pain caused by minor cuts, scratches, and burns, this fast-acting antiseptic spray also helps prevent infection. The greaseless formula soothes itching and minor irritation while disinfecting the area.
- 3-ounce aerosol
- Fast acting
- Relieves pain and irritation
- Soothes itching
- Kills germs and disinfects the area
$13.18Relieve the pain of minor cuts, burns, scraps, skin irritation, and even summer sunburns with this fast-acting burn spray. It not only relieves pain and irritation, but also disinfects the area.
- 3-ounce aerosol spray
- Works on most minor burns, including sunburns
- Relieves pain and irritation while disinfecting the area