First Aid / Cleanup Kits
Shop with confidence! All purchases are backed by Jon-Don’s 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
List View Grid View
The latest American Heart Association (AHA) Guidelines issued in 2010, are clear: successful defibrillation requires high-quality CPR performed at the proper depth and rate. When it’s time for CPR, the AED Plus® with Real CPR Help® provides the best support to help save a life.
- Graphical Operator Interface
- The ZOLL AED Plus can defibrillate children up to eight years of age, using the pedipadz II electrodes.
- One-piece Electrode Pad System for fast and accurate placement, easy to apply
- Analyzes heart rhythm and informs the rescuer if the rhythm is shockable or non-shockable.
- Delivers defibrillation treatment to victims of cardiac arrest who exhibit shockable ECG rhythms.
- Sequenced LED array gives fast communication of specific rescuer actions needed at the correct time.
- Voice prompts and graphics guide the rescuer regarding what to do and when to do it during a cardiac emergency - such as calling for help or giving CPR to the patient.
$220.66The Guardian G1540 is a self-contained eye wash station that is ideal for a wide variety of facilities, especially remote areas where potable water is not available. It complies with the provisions of ANSI Z358.1-2009 for eye washes.
- ANSI Z358.1-2009 Compliant
- 16-gallon capacity
- Will discharge 0.5 gallons per minute
- Only weighs 13 lbs empty
Fendall Porta Stream II offers versatile portability and 15 minutes of uninterrupted flushing — without costly plumbing. Fendall Porta Stream’s simplicity of installation and operation has made it a popular choice for eyewashing stations.
- Large 16-gallon (60.5L) capacity
- 0.4 GPM water flow over the entire 15-minute flushing period required by ANSI Z358.1
- Efficient “full-flow” nozzles cover a wide area around the eyes
Whether one of your workers has an accident or you suspect blood may be present in the material being restored, this handy kit offers you peace of mind and helps you maintain OSHA standards.
- OSHA Standard 29 CFR 1910.1030 Compliant
- Contains everything for minor blood spill cleanup
- Kit conveniently fits in most first aid cabinets
$12.99A must for every vehicle, this First Aid Kit lets you provide immediate care for minor injuries. It measures 8" x 5" x 1 3/4", making it compact enough to fit in the glove compartment or under the seat. The kit contains a cold pack, burn ointment, adhesive bandages, tweezers, scissors, tape, wipes, gauze, and non-adherent pads all packed in a lightweight plastic box. OSHA approved, too!
- Plastic case with waterproof gasket
- Fits in all standard glove compartments
- OSHA approved
$13.33This 10 Person First Aid Kit contains an assortment of common first aid items, and is ideal for construction, industrial, or office use. As the name suggests, this kit is ideal for handling the first aid needs of up to 10 people.
- Contains supplies to handle the first aid needs of up to 10 people
- Ideal for construction, industrial, or office use
- Compact, portable size
$21.87This 25 person First Aid Kit contains 143 pieces and is ANSI compliant. It's perfect for meeting the needs of small construction crews, industrial teams, or office staff.
- 25 person
- Case size is only 6.5” x 9.5” x 2.75”
- Contains 19 items and 143 pieces
- Meets ANSI Z308.1-2009 requirements
This 3-shelf industrial first aid station, is designed for medium sized businesses, offices and work sites and can act as a satellite first aid cabinet for buildings, wings or departments. Serves up to 100 people. The metal cabinet holds a wide variety of items, offering simple refilling and compliance assurance. Exceeds ANSI Standard fill requirements. The swing-out door with inner door pouches and easy-to-carry handle make this first aid station extra convenient.
- Cabinet Size: 13.5” x 16.5” x 6”
- Constructed of rugged steel
- Can be wall mounted
- Meets requirements of ANSI Z308.1-2009
Prevent vehicle fires with this First Alert automotive fire extinguisher! Fights grease, oil, gasoline, and electrical fires, and is an absolute necessity for all truck mounts and company vehicles. Unique bracket allows for vehicle mounting, too.
- UL Rated 5-B:C
- Includes Storage Bracket
- 10-Year Limited Warranty