You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
Restoration Estimating Seminar
This 2-day, fast-paced seminar offered by Violand Management Associates shows restoration contractors how to use simple applications to close more sales, increase profits, and eliminate costly change orders and negative supplements.
The most successful restoration professionals know that you need to do more than just memorize an Xactimate code or put together an "ok" estimate. This business is all about relationships—with clients, with adjusters, and with insurance carriers.
To supercharge your sales, increase closure rates, and improve gross profits for your restoration small business, you need a systematic process for building trust with the customer, accurately assessing the damage, assembling a detailed scope, and presenting an estimate that minimizes change orders and supplements.
The fundamentals and processes taught in Violand’s Restoration Estimating class are applicable for all restoration contractors providing mitigation, repair, mold remediation, and content cleaning services.
Violand’s Restoration Estimating program teaches the fundamentals of:
- Securing more jobs and increasing referrals
- Creating emergency and repair estimates that eliminate objections from insurance adjustors
- Accurately pricing jobs to be both profitable and competitive
- Identifying and capitalizing on opportunities for increasing profit margins in all trade categories
- Speeding up insurance claim payments and navigating the red tape of working with mortgage companies
The program provides in-depth solutions and easy-to-use forms that help professional estimators take better actions, make effective decisions, and strengthen performance to boost the bottom line of the business. One such form is the Violand Scope Sheet, which allows estimators to better document and scope a loss consistently and pass that information along to others in the business.
To compete and grow in today’s restoration world, estimators need to go beyond learning the technical skills of identifying loss components and transferring data into Xactimate. Violand’s Restoration Estimating class offers the next step in professional estimating responsibilities.
You'll learn how to...
- Develop complete and accurate scopes and timely estimates
- Minimize price objections from customers and claims adjusters
- Build trust and rapport with clients and claims adjusters
- Build trust with customers
- Sell restoration jobs through customer education
- Minimize supplements and negative change orders
The course curriculum covers the following:
- Damage Assessment
- Scoping a Restoration Loss
- Tips & Tricks for Restoration Large Losses
- Proper On-Site Restoration Scope Documentation
- T & M vs. Unit Cost Restoration Estimate Formats
- Line Items and Accurate Estimate Pricing
- Tips & Tricks for Xactimate
- Presentation of the Restoration Estimate
- Negotiation Techniques with Claims Adjusters
- Course qualifies for 2 IICRC Continuing Education Credits and 12.75 credit hours from RIA!
Note: Classes are limited to 30 students.
|Class date||Class Location||Instructor||Price||Price additional attendee|