You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
Rapid Set TXP FAST is a 100% solids, high-performance, fast-setting epoxy primer with zero VOCs. It is designed for use as part of a Rapid Set TRU finished flooring system.
This product has been specially formulated to have high bond strength with outstanding adhesion to concrete substrates. It has excellent substrate wetting capabilities to promote penetration and adhesion. It seals porous concrete and prevents pinholes.
Floors coated with TXP FAST are ready for overlayment in as little as 6 hours.
TXP FAST is moisture tolerant and resistant to elevated pH levels. It is not designed to be a moisture vapor barrier.
TXP FAST has a working time of approximately 15 minutes at 70°F (21°C). Lower temperatures will extend the working time and higher temperatures will shorten it.
- Components: Resin and Hardener
- Solids Content: 100%
- Color: Off white
- Mixed Viscosity (77°F, Brookfield LV-DVE), ASTM D2196: 800 cP
- Working Time: 15 minutes
- Tack-Free Time: 3 hours
- Foot Traffic: 6 hours
- Coverage at 10 mil: 160 ft2 per gallon
- Ideal Temperature: 60°F to 75°F
- Acceptable Temperature: 40°F to 100°F
- Hardness, ASTM D2240: 80 Shore D
- Adhesion to Concrete: >500 PSI (3.44 MPa)
- Compressive Strength, ASTM D695: 9,850 PSI (67.9 MPa)
- Flexural Strength, ASTM D790: 9,680 PSI (66.5 MPa)
- VOC Content 0 g/L
Brand Rapid Set Tru Category Epoxy and Polymer Flooring Resin Condition New
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed