You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
The Pyramex I-Force Dual Lens Safety Goggles features a foam carriage with indirect venting, which gives you excellent dust protection while allowing the heat to escape. These goggles are designed to such exact standards that they not only meet ANSI standards, but they meet MCEPS Class 1 Military Standards as well. They also can be converted into safety glasses with the included interchangeable temples.
- Sporty, lightweight design eliminates the bulkiness and weight of a goggle
- Quick release interchangeable temples and an elastic strap
- Indirect vented foam carriage provides maximum dust protection, as well as a sufficient airflow outlet for heat
- The termal system provides anti-fog protection in the worst weather conditions or extreme-temperature working environments
- Meets ANSI/ISEA Z87.1
- Meets MCEP GL-PD 10-12 Ballistic Standards
- Meets CAN/CSA Z94.3-07 Standards
- CE EN166 Certified
Clear Lens Features:
- General purpose use for indoor applications that require impact protection
- Dual pane lens provides the utimate anti-fog performance by isolating the temperature difference inside and outside of the eyewear
- The outside and inside of the lens is coated with H2X™ anti-fog technology for even more resistance to fogging due to extreme temperatures
- An outer polycarbonate lens protects against the environment, while an inner acetate prevents fogging
- Provides 99% protection from harmful UV-A and UV-B rays
Brand Pyramex Category Goggles, Safety Glasses Condition new
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed