You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
The ProTeam ProForce 1500XP HEPA is a powerful, lightweight and designed specifically to provide exceptional cleaning.
Premium quality onboard tools and ProTeam's high-performance dual-motor system offer convenience and durability for optimal efficiency and maximum effectiveness.
- 50-ft, 18 gauge, safety yellow power cord
- Quick Release Wand
- Onboard detail tools (crevice tool, dust brush)
- 2 Intercept Micro Filter bags
- Electronic system performance indicator
- HEPA filter exhaust
- Quick-release cord dump
- Ergonomic padded handle grip with conveniently mounted 3-way power switch
- 10.5-ft, super-stretch hose and convenient quick-release wand makes cleaning hard-to-reach areas easy.
- HEPA Level Filtration that capture and contain 99.97% of particulate down to .3 microns.
- Electronic system performance indicator alerts the operator to a full filter, airflow restriction or jammed brush roll.
1500XP HEPA Advantages:
- Floating power head automatically adjusts to different flooring surface heights.
- Automatic shut-off switch activates if brush roll jams or Intercept Micro Filter is not in place.
- High-performance dual-motor system maintains constant power flow to both the power head and the suction motor.
- Ribbed interior bag compartment promotes cyclonic air pattern in filter increasing overall filtration effectiveness.
- Electronic System Performance Indicator alerts the operator to a full filter, airflow restriction or jammed brush roll.
- Wrap-around bumper guard for protection of furniture and baseboards.
- Easily cleans under beds and furniture with low-profile, L-shaped power head.
- Organically treated ProTeam Intercept Micro Filters, along with Four Level Filtration, are up to 99.77% efficient at capturing dust mites, pollen, bacteria and other particulates measuring 1 micron and larger.
- Lightweight construction allows for easier operation and less operator fatigue.
- Vastly exceeds all industry regulation testing standards set by the Carpet & Rug Institute (CRI) and the requirements of the U.S. Green Building Council's LEED rating system on performance and filtration.
- Easily accessible onboard tools with a convenient quick-release wand for cleaning hard-to-reach areas.
- Watts: 924
- Weight: 18 lbs.
- Decibels: 67
- Airflow: 96 CFM
- Static Lift: 84 in.
- Amps: 10
- Capacity: 3.25 quart (3 L)
- Four Level Filtration: 522 sq. in. total area
ProTeam Proof Positive
“The ProForce had been on my radar for several years."
"So I decided to make the switch. My customers now ask me about it almost everyday. It's very durable, and the handle prevents any fatigue whatsoever. Whipping out the nozzle to get the baseboards in all my rooms is ridiculously fast. It is without a doubt the most productive vacuum cleaner for me to date."
"I emphasize protecting the carpet investment in the long-term. My customers are constantly asking me for a recommendation on vacuums. I've always used uprights and I’ve tried many. I finally found one that exceeds my expectations, and is priced right for my customers.”
-Scott Noble, owner and operator of Noble Carpet Cleaners
The ProForce 1500XP HEPA is backed by the un-matched ProTeam "3/3/3/3" warranty - 3 years on parts, labor, motor and molded body parts.
Cord Length 50 ft. HEPA Filtration Yes Vacuum Hose Fit Size 1.5" Width 12 Brand ProTeam Category HEPA Vacuums, Mohawk Approved, Shaw Approved, Upright Vacuums Warranty Information Three (3) years or 1400 total hours of operation (whichever comes first) on all parts, labor, motor and molded body parts
Two (2) years on brush roll motor
All vacuum motors are guaranteed for their respective time frames only if the carbon brush maintenance schedule is completed and proof of maintenance provided
This warranty does not apply to ordinary wear and tear and blockages which occur during use
Condition new CRI Certified Bronze Level
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed