The LineVacer HEPA is ideal for applications when clean air in a controlled environment is critical
When clean air in a controlled environment is critical, the LineVacer is the professional cleaner's preferred choice. This industrial HEPA vacuum is ideal for sensitive environments such as medical facilities, clean rooms, and computer labs - but it's also perfect for general cleaning in offices, homes, and schools.
The LineVacer meets the EPA’s definition of a HEPA vacuum under the Lead Safety Renovation, Repair and Painting Rule (Lead RRP), so it's also an ideal machine for lead abatement jobs.
Features a 1.5-inch static-dissipating vacuum hose, 2 Intercept microfilters, and either a 50-foot extension cord for backpack models or 15-foot power cord hard-wired for carts.
The LineVacer also includes a telescoping handle (perfect for reaching into ceiling corners or cleaning ledges above doorways) and the Xover Floor Tool attachment. The Xover is 44% more effective than standard industry tools, including the EZ Glide. The 14-inch head has improved suction performance that picks up debris large and small on both carpet or durable hard surfaces. The shoe brush provides extra agitation for breaking up spots, too.
- HEPA: 99.97% at 0.3 microns at 1,197 sq in filtration area
- 10-quart capacity
- 124 CFM
- 75 inches of static lift
- 8.3 amp motor
- 64 decibel level
- Weight: Just 13 pounds!
The LineVacer includes:
- A 42-59" adjustable aluminum telescoping handle - This tool is perfect for reaching into ceiling corners or cleaning ledges above doorways. And, with the adjustable lock feature, you can expand the handle as long or as short as you need, and then lock it into place.
- Xover Floor Tool attachment - 44% more effective than standard industry tools, including the EZ Glide, the Xover Floor Tool is sure to be a new favorite. The 14-inch head has improved suction performance that picks up debris large and small on both carpet or durable hard surfaces. The Xover not only provides more contact with the carpet (so it's easier to slide around), but it also features a brush for a little extra agitation to help you remove more soil.
- 17" crevice tool - ideal for getting into tight places or cleaning along walls and floors.
- 3" dust brush with reducer - works wonders for getting rid of dust on most durable hard surfaces.
- 5" upholstery tool - great for cleaning all types of upholstery.
- 3 years parts, labor, motor
- Lifetime on molded body parts
|Application||Asbestos Abatement, Carpet, Fire/Smoke Damage, Meth Lab Cleanup, Mold Remediation, Odor Control, RRP/Lead Abatement, Trauma/Crime Scene Cleanup|
|Cord Length||50 ft.|
|CRI Certified||Silver Level|
|Category||Backpack Vacuums, Mohawk Approved, Shaw Approved|
|Vacuum Hose Fit Size||1.5"|
|Warranty Information||3 year parts, labor and motor
Lifetime on the molded body parts.
All vacuum motors are guaranteed for their respective time frames only if the carbon brush maintenance schedule is completed and proof of maintenance provided
This warranty does not apply to ordinary wear and tear and blockages which occur during use