Prochem Ultrapac Trafficlean is a super-concentrated traffic lane cleaner that tackles everything from the grimiest commercial restaurant and auto repair soil to low traffic residential areas.
Ultrapac Trafficlean is a heavy-duty pre-spray ideally suited to cleanups at grimy sites like restaurants, auto repair companies, and other heavily soiled, high traffic commercial venues. It also works wonderfully on stain-resistant carpet subjected to very little traffic.
Prochem Ultrapac Trafficlean is great for routine cleaning in residential settings, such as homes and apartment complexes.
An important part of the minimum residue cleaning system, Ultrapac Trafficlean rinses more completely than any other pre-spray available. No sticky residues are left behind. This means carpets come cleaner -- and stay clean -- longer.
- 4 oz per gallon of water for light to medium soil
- 6 oz per gallon of water for heavy soil
Pressure Injection Sprayer (PowerForce or Hydro-Force Sprayer):
- 1.5 qts product to 3.5 qts water (4 oz dilution) for light to medium soil
- 2.5 qts product to 2.5 qts water (6 oz dilution) for heavy soil
Nylon Carpet Cleaning:
Nylon fibers are the highest percentage of fibers found in residential carpeting. Nylon is usually factory treated with a stain repellant making it easier to clean. Nylon fibers are attracted to acid dyes, making spills such as Kool Aid a problem. Stain-resistant warranties from the manufacturers dictate that nylon should not be cleaned with a pH greater than 10.0.
Recommended Basic Method:
- Vacuum carpet thoroughly.
- Dilute pre-spray (traffic lane cleaner) into a pump-up or inline sprayer and spray onto all traffic lane areas.
- Use a groomer to groom in the pre-spray and allow a 10-minute dwell time. Do not allow pre-spray to dry on carpeting.
- Put diluted detergent into carpet extractor and clean carpet.
- To neutralize carpet, dilute an acid rinse into a pump-up sprayer, inline sprayer, or extractor, and apply to carpet.
- Apply protector to carpet with a sprayer.
- Groom carpet to evenly spread protector onto all sides of the fiber.
- Set air movers in room to speed dry carpet.
|Chemical Type||Water Based|
|Approved Use||Stain Resistant Carpet|
|Cleaning Method||Hot Water Extraction|
|Category||Mohawk Approved, Presprays (TLC), Shaw Approved|