You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
Prochem Filter-Out removes air filtration soil lines along walls and doorways and near heating and air conditioning vents -- places where airborne particles are filtered out and deposited in carpet pile. Exclusive Prochem technology defeats the particle charge attraction and allows the soil to be extracted away.
Prochem Filter-Out Also removes toner spills, carbon-containing soils, carbon soot, and other charged-particle soils.
For spot extraction on residential and commercial carpets:
- Pre-test in an inconspicuous area prior to use.
- Pre-vacuum thoroughly to remove loose soil, especially dry toner.
- Prochem Filter-Out is ready to use, so no dilution is required. Apply directly to carpet fibers, saturating the soiled areas. Allow 3-5 minutes of dwell time to loosen soil.
- Agitate with a soft brush or groomer if needed.
- Extract completely using hot water or All Fiber Rinse solution.
- Lightly brush or groom the area to align fibers.
- Always rinse-extract to remove soil and cleaning residues.
- Apply a carpet protector (such as Prochem FourGuard or 3M Scotchgard) to restore soil and stain resistance
- Filter-Out is not recommended for use on upholstery fabrics. It's great for spot cleaning soot or smoke from hard surfaces
Chemical Type Water Based Brand Prochem Color Green Approved Use Stain Resistant Carpet Scent Floral Cleaning Method Hot Water Extraction, Spotting pH 10.18 Material Carpet Dilution RTU Product Type Liquid Category Spotters Condition new Spot Type Filtration Lines, Toner
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed