You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
Product InformationCall Today to Learn About Jon-Don's Special Package Deals,
and Our Exclusive 30-Day Buy-Back Guarantee!
Before designing the Everest, Prochem decided to survey the cleaning and restoration industry to find out exactly what cleaners were looking for in a truck mount. The results of these ideas is Prochem's next generation of truck mount — the Everest HP650. The Prochem Everest HP650 Truck Mount provides outstanding vacuum pull for water damage restoration and/or dual-wand operation.
Save up to 23%* in Fuel Costs
The Eco-Friendly, Fuel-Saving, Wallet-Fattening, Noise-Reducing, Intelligent, Idle Down System
*Fuel cost savings based on the average residential cleaning job.
The Everest has been improved with an intelligent idle-down system, e-idle™. This patent pending feature is the industry’s only system that senses when the machine is not in use and automatically idles down the engine to save fuel and reduce noise.
e-idle will idle down if the operator pulls the wand trigger 3 times in rapid succession, or will idle down if the machine is not in use for 3-4 minutes. Once you are ready to begin working again simply pull the trigger and the truck mount quickly goes back to the original throttle setting you had chosen.
This is the perfect choice for both carpet cleaning and water restoration.
- Power Plant: 68HP Hyundai Engine, 3600 RPM
- Blower: 650 CFM Tri-flow Blower
- Solution Pump: General Emperor Pump
- Heating System: Three-Stage Heat Exchanger
- Chemical System: Last Step Chemical Injection
- Recovery Tank: 100 Gallons
- 12 Volt Outlet: Plug in floodlight so you can keep working even if the power is out
- Pre-filter Box: Easy clean up between jobs without opening waste tank
- Auto Chemical Prime: Automatically primes chemical system making set up easy
(Also available: Everest 650, Everest LP408 and Everest HP408. Call for us for more information 1-800-400-9473)
Horsepower 68 PSI 3000 Application Carpet, Water Damage Restoration Heating System Heat Exchange CFM (Max. Airflow) 600 - 700 Wand Capacity Dual Category Truck Mounts Brand Prochem Condition new
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed