You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
Prochem Dry Slurry Carpet Extraction Detergent is a super premium detergent that gets all carpets -- from stain-resistant residential to the dirtiest restaurant -- their absolute cleanest!
Its unique solvent formula quickly powers through tough, heavy oil- and water-based soils, lifting them off carpet fibers where they can be easily rinsed away. No sticky residues are left behind either, so re-soiling problems are greatly reduced.
Thanks to its anionic/non-ionic formula with water-softening agents, Prochem Dry Slurry Detergent works wonders even in hard water. Not only that, but Dry Slurry also contains corrosion inhibitors, so it won't harm your pump or any other parts on your equipment. Dry Slurry works in both warm or cold water, so it's compatible with no-heat portables or high-heat truck mounts.
This product is powerful enough for the tough, ground-in soils on commercial carpet, yet safe enough for more delicate residential fibers. It can even safely be used on stain-resistant carpets.
Dilutions (Truck Mounts):
- For truck mounts: Mix 1 1/2 lbs (3 cups) into 5 gallons of warm water until completely dissolved to make truck mount concentrate for use in chemical injection systems.
- For stain-resistant carpet: set truck mount chemical injection system for 2 gallons per hour.
- For commercial and non-stain-resistant carpet: set truck mount chemical injection system for 3 gallons per hour.
Dilutions (Portable Extractors):
- For stain-resistant carpet: mix 1/2 to 3/4 ounces per 5 gallons of hot water.
- For commercial and non-stain-resistant carpet: mix 1 to 1 1/2 ounces per 5 gallons of hot water.
Chemical Type Water Based Brand Prochem Color Blue Scent Citrus Cleaning Method Hot Water Extraction pH 9.6 - 9.9 Material Carpet Dilution Variable Product Type Powder Category Detergents, Mohawk Approved Condition new
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed