You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
Dealing with tough, smelly contaminants on delicate wool rugs? You need Rug Restorer from Pro's Choice!
This powerful formula is tough on nasty spots, but gentle on wool fibers. Whether you're dealing with a small spot or a rug that's been saturated with pet urine, Rug Restorer is your product of choice!
Rug Cat and Dog Urine Removal
Wool, Oriental, and area rugs are the most difficult pet odor removal jobs. If the rug is very saturated with pet urine, we recommend soaking it with water and using a 100-pound roller to squeeze out as much urine as possible. Soak and roll the rug until no more yellow run-off is visible.
- Prepare a shallow trough large enough to contain the rug. Lay 6-mil plastic sheeting over the PVC frame and then tuck it under the PVC, completing the trough.
- With the rug in the trough, submerge it in a solution of Rug Restorer based on the level of odor. Prepare just enough solution to completely submerge the rug. Be sure to add the water before adding the Rug Restorer.
- Severe Odor: 1 gallon Rug Restorer per 15 gallons of water.
- Light to Moderate Odor: 1 gallon Rug Restorer per 25 gallons of water.
- Agitate the submerged rug gently with a groomer to assist in working urine out of carpet. Allow the rug to remain in the solution for 8 hours.
- After the Rug Restorer has broken down and suspended the urine contamination, FLUSH THE RUG VERY THOROUGHLY to remove the emulsified contaminants.
- With your extractor, remove the solution from the trough. If the fringes are still yellowed (and they're supposed to be white), treat them with 40 volume peroxide
- Dry the rug as quickly as possible using air movers and dehumidifiers if necessary.
CAUTION: Test for color fastness with solution before using the submersion technique.
Brand Pro's Choice Chemical Type Water Based Product Type Liquid Scent Clean pH 3.0 Category Pet Odor Chemicals Condition new
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed