You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
Better Cutting. Longer Life.
Transform your floors with less work and less cost
with Pro-Maxx Diamond Tooling!
- Premium-quality diamonds with consistent diamond concentration combine longevity with performance
- Diamond segments are 30% larger and last 30% longer than traditional trapezoid segments
- Oval segments are ideal for polishing and coating removal. The oval tip is sharp enough to cut through mastics and coatings, but has no corner edges that might cause rough scratches
- Parallel segments allow machines to run in forward and reverse without compromising scratch pattern consistency or clogging up withdebris that can cause rough scratches
- Quick-Lock design allows for fast diamond change-out. No need to screw in each diamond segment
- Six bond hardness levels are available to match concrete conditions
- FREE* Pro-Maxx conversion plates are available for HTC, SASE, Predator, CPS, Klindex, LAVINA, Diamatic, and other planetary machines
Pro-Maxx Very Soft Single Segment - Working with a single segment will increase the pressure on each segment. This will lead to more aggressive and increased productivity, however, the life of the tool will be shorter.
Pro-Maxx Very Soft Double Segment - Working with a double segment will decrease the pressure on each segment, reducing the wear rate on the diamond segments. This will lead to a smoother scratch pattern, and will also reduce the load on the machine.
Compatible with following machines:
Concrete Grinding and Surface Prep:
- Rain Damage: Recommended
- Soft Concrete: Good
- Medium Concrete: Not Recommended
- Hard Concrete: Not Recommended
- Semi-Polished Concrete: Not Recommended
- Carpet Glue: Good
- Tan/Yellow Mastic: Not Recommended
- Black Mastic: Not Recommended
- Vinyl Glue: Acceptable
- Thin Coatings < 10 mil Thickness: Acceptable
- High Build Coatings < 120 mil Thickness: Not Recommended
Category Diamond Segments, Metal Bond Diamond Tooling Grit Various Color Orange Brand Pro-Maxx Bond Hardness Very Hard Tooling Kind Redi-Lock Condition New
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed