Concrobium Restoration and Remediation Products Now Available at Jon-Don
Jon-Don, a leading national distributor of supplies, equipment, and training to professional contractors and in-house service providers in the disaster restoration, carpet and flooring maintenance, janitorial, and concrete surface prep and polishing segments, has added Concrobium® products to its extensive line of restoration and remediation chemicals.
Concrobium manufactures innovative restoration and remediation solutions that help contractors complete work more effectively and more profitably. The product line-up includes:
- Concrobium Mold Stain Remover: a unique solution that removes tough, embedded mold staining with no scrubbing or wire-brushing required
- Concrobium Mold Control: a patented, water-based fungistat that prevents mold on both hard surfaces and fabrics, and contains no harsh chemicals
- Concrobium Broad Spectrum Disinfectant: a hospital-grade, botanically derived product that offers one-step cleaning and disinfection
“Our partnership with Jon-Don brings a lot of value to restoration professionals,” said Concrobium Senior Vice President of Sales, Tim Mulroney. “Concrobium develops products and protocols that improve the way restoration work is done. Jon-Don does more than just fill and ship orders; they excel at educating the customer and helping them to get the job done better, faster, and with less cost. For us to work together just makes sense.”
In addition to developing and manufacturing cutting-edge restoration chemicals, Concrobium also partners with industry experts to develop new remediation methodologies, such as Attic Attack®, a ground-breaking protocol for attic mold remediation. Attic Attack allows restoration contractors to significantly reduce the labor costs associated with attic mold jobs while achieving exceptional stain removal results.
“This industry is changing quickly, and new technologies are emerging at a rapid pace. Lots of new products make big promises, but we make sure that only field-tested and proven solutions are offered to our customers," said Andy Robinson, Restoration Sales at Jon-Don. “Concrobium products met our criteria, and their shared commitment to field support and product testing makes them an ideal partner to benefit our customers.”
In addition to finding Concrobium products in Jon-Don’s ever-growing line of restoration solutions, restoration professionals can get more great benefits, including:
- A huge selection of products and equipment from the industry’s top brands
- A 30-day, money-back satisfaction guarantee on all products
- Same-day shipping on 98% of all orders
- The largest 1- and 2-day delivery area nationwide
- Competitive pricing
- Factory-certified repair services
- Free on-the-job advice from industry experts
You can view the full line of Concrobium products online at www.jondon.com. You can also call 800-556-6366 to speak with a Jon-Don restoration sales representative.