You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
The Phoenix Window Adapter makes it easy for restoration professionals to properly duct drying equipment outside an affected structure. The Phoenix Window Adapter secures 12-inch ducting (non-insulated) or 10-inch ducting (insulated) to windows ranging from 23-36 inches wide.
With its adjustable size openings and quick release cords, the Phoenix Window Adapter completely eliminates the need for messy tape. It quickly adapts to most double hung and sliding windows as a portal without the use of plywood or cardboard.
No matter what the weather outside -- rain or snow -- the Phoenix Window Adapter’s water-resistant construction keeps moisture from infiltrating the drying space.
To install the Phoenix Window Adapter, simply expand the adapter into the window guides, tighten the set screw, and in minutes, the Adapter is ready to use.
- Adjustable from 23” to 36” window openings
- Durable steel frame construction
- Tough water-resistant canvas material
- Frame locks firmly into place
- Included locking strap to secure window from opening
- Quick setup
- Connect two together for larger openings
- Accepts most duct sizes up to 12 inches (noninsulated) or 10 inches (insulated)
Category Ducting Condition new Brand Phoenix
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed