You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
Getting more equipment into the drying chamber is always a challenge!
The typical household electrical system cannot support the amount of equipment needed to dry the structure quickly
and efficiently ensuring a nonstop search for equipment that provides both performance and low amp draw.
The unique 1/3 HP design of the Phoenix CAM Pro Centrifugal Air Mover coupled with a two-speed switch allows the restoration technician to deliver the most airflow using the fewest amps.
Maximum amp draw on high speed is 2.6 amps. Minimum amp draw on low speed is a mere 2.0 amps.
This means that it is now possible to fit as many as four centrifugal air movers on a typical 15-amp household circuit (6 air movers on low speed).
The CAM Pro's housing is washable, durable, chemical-resistant, multi-positionable, and stackable. In addition, molded-in runners allow for the air mover to be positioned horizontally and at 45 and 90-degree angles.
Features and Benefits:
- 2-Speed, 1/3 HP Motor with automatic reset thermal protection
- Maximum Velocity – 2,800 FPM
- Balanced Exhaust Airflow
- Directional Airflow
- Durable, rugged, chemical-resistant housing, fan wheel, and control design
- Operator interface conveniently located for easy access, featuring power indicator lamp and large three-position switch
- Phoenix exclusive Pilot Light and Sealed Switch are recessed to prevent damage
- Ergonomic carry handle and power cord storage
- Non-marking, anti-skid rubber feet
- On-board duplex GFCI outlet and circuit breaker
- Additional Info
- Power: 115 VAC, 60 hz.
- Operating Positions: Three
- Drive Motor: 1/3 Horsepower, 2-Speed
- Amp Draw:
- 2.6 Amps on High Speed
- 2.0 Amps on Low Speed
- Motor Protection: Thermal cut-off
- Cord Length: 20 Feet
- Airflow: 2,800 ft/min outlet velocity
- Outlet: 15A UL Rated GFCI Duplex Receptacle
- Year One - 100% parts and labor (all components)
- Year Two - 100% parts only (all components)
- Year Three - Only materials and workmanship of the housing are covered.
- Width: 17.25"
- Height: 20"
- Depth: 19.4"
- Weight: 27 lbs
- Xactimate Information
Xactimate Code: WTRDRY
Amps 2.8 Category Centrifugal Air Movers Brand Phoenix Volts 110/120 Horsepower 0.33 Operating Speeds 2 Positions 3 Stackable Yes Warranty Information Year 1 - 100% parts and labor (all components)
Year 1 to 3 - Materials and workmanship of the housing only are covered
Condition new Xactimate Code WTRDRY
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed