Fast, Easy Calculations.
With this handy tool, you can accurately calculate dew point and specific humidity (grains of water per pound of air) without fumbling through awkward psychrometric charts.
Simply set the temperature and relative humidity; the specific humidity and dew point temperature are displayed in their respective windows.
This moisture content information is crucial to the restoration professional in order to determine the drying strategy and monitor the drying process.
- Provides accurate moisture content information in an easy-to-use tool
- Helps avoid common data input errors
- Accepts input data from 3% to 100% relative humidity
- Accepts temperature inputs from 0°F (-18°C) to 150°F (66°C)
- Temperature and dew point are listed in both Fahrenheit and Celsius