You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
The Humiport line of Thermo-hygrometers offers the restoration professional the optimum balance between cost, accuracy, and response time.
Handheld measurement of relevant climatic data is becoming more and more important. Thermo-hygrometers included in the Humiport series set new standards, combining the latest technology with design. Each offers excellent readability because this meter has been designed with a large, illuminated display. Simple thumb-wheel operation and a rugged carry case make this the instrument you want to have on hand in tough industrial environments.
This Humiport Meter offers a large display for easy reading, and all of the important restoration information including, temperature (either F or C), relative humidity (%), dew point (F or C) and the popular “grains per lb” mixing ratio. There is even an “altitude” input that makes sure the grains calculation is extremely accurate.
The Humiport displays conditions, calculate data and can display: MIN (minimum), MAX (maximum), AVG (average) and HOLD.
- Measurement of relative humidity and temperature
- Calculation of - dewpoint temperature
- Calculation of - absolute humidity
- Calculation of - mixing ratio (Grains Per Pound/GPP)
- HOLD / MIN / MAX / AVG read-outs
- Selectable SI- / US- units
- Efficient thumb-wheel operation
- 2-point humidity and temperature calibration
- Fixed probe
- Measuring Range
- Relative Humidity: 5 to 95% RH
- Temperature: -4° to 122°F
- Dew Point: 5° to 66°F
- Mixing Ratio: 8.03 to 98gr/lb
- Relative Humidity: ±2% RH
- Temperature: ±0.54°F@ 32 to 104°\±1.3°F
- Dew Point @ 68°: ±8.03 to 1.15°F
- Mixing Ratio @ 68°: ±3.08 to 3.99gr/lb
- Supply Voltage: 9V Battery
- Battery Life: >150 hours
- Working Temperature Range: 32° to 122°F
Brand Phoenix Category Thermo-Hygrometer Warranty Information 1 Year On defects in material or workmanship (Not Calibration) Condition new Thermo-Hygrometer Calculations Dew Point, GPP, Rh, Temp Thermo-Hygrometer RH Range 5 to 95% Thermo-Hygrometer Temp Accuracy ± 0.54°F Thermo-Hygrometer Temp Range -4° to 122°F Thermo-Hygrometer RH Accuracy +/- 2%
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed