You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
The Phoenix FOCUS Axial Air Mover draws less than 2.5 amps on high speed
and delivers 3,000 CFM - air velocities far greater than competitive products.
Not only that , but it also focuses the velocities on hard-to-dry areas, such as carpet and pad, sub-floor, and walls, delivering superior drying results over up to 23.5 feet.
The Phoenix FOCUS Axial Air Mover operator interface is conveniently located for easy access.
It features a power indicator lamp, three-position switch, hour meter, GFCI outlet, and circuit breaker (no more irritating trips to the breaker box!).
Features and Benefits:
- Less than 2.5 amps on high speed
- 3,000 CFM on high speed
- Low-noicse, quiet operation
- Power-on indicator light
- Automatic hour meter displays site run time
- Circuit breaker protects air mover and attached devices
and prevents nuisance visits to the junction box
- Duplex AC outlet allows daisy chaining of up to four axial air movers
- 20 ft. power cord
- Units interlock for ease of stacking during storage and handling
- Greater air velocities than most competitive products
- Focused air velocities to over 23.5 ft.
- Directs air flow toward problematic corners
- Long-life 2-speed motor
- Lightweight and compact Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDP) housing is washable,
chemical resistant, and weighs less than comparable units
- Colored "RESTORATION RED" for high visibility
- Ergonomic handle
- Width: 19”
- Height: 19.5”
- Depth: 15.2”
- Weight: 29.5 lbs
Warranty: Year One- 100% parts and labor. Year Two- 100% parts. Years Three to Seven – Housing.
- Xactimate Information
Xactimate Code: WTRDRY+
Amps 2.5 Category Axial Air Movers Brand Phoenix Volts 110/120 Horsepower 0.25 Operating Speeds 2 Positions 360 w/ stand Stackable Yes Warranty Information Year 1 - 100% parts and labor
Year 2 - 100% Parts
Year 3-7 - Housing
Condition new Xactimate Code WTRDRY+
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed