You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
Powerful, Portable, and Safe Heat!
If you have a drying job in a cold, freezing basement, you need a lot of heat to get things dry. The FireBird gives you portable BTUs wherever you need them!
The FireBird has two powerful settings: At the 50-amp setting, the FireBird produces 31,000 BTUs – that’s 360 CFM with an 80°F temperature rise.
You can place the FireBird in an area with below freezing temperatures and quickly produce 360 CFM of air over 100°F! Using the 30-amp setting the FireBird produces 18,000 BTUs – providing a 46°F temperature rise.
In addition to its heating power, the FireBird is designed with several key safety features. Internal temperature cutouts prevent the FireBird from overheating an area.
A startup delay prevents the potentially dangerous arcing/sparking that occurs with most other high-powered heating devices during plug-in.
The heating elements are shielded within a double-walled and screened enclosure, preventing external surfaces from becoming too hot to touch. An automatic pressure switch disables the heating elements if intake or exhaust ducts become blocked or if airflow is cut off for any reason. The FireBird is fully NEC compliant for continuous operation.
The Phoenix FireBird offers multiple heating, ducting, and electrical options for on-demand heating from inside or outside the drying space. The FireBird will operate freestanding or with 12-inch flex duct on the inlet and/or outlet to distribute the heat precisely where you need it. The FireBird’s included remote thermostat provides a means to control the heat from anywhere in the drying space.
A Phoenix Thermostat with a 25-ft connecting wire is also included with the unit.
- ETL Certified, UL Listed, NEC Compliant
- 30- or 50-amp operation (18,000 BTU/31,000 BTU)
- 30 Amp = 24 Amp per NEC Standard and 46ºF Temperature Rise
- 50 Amp = 40 Amp per NEC Standard and 80ºF Temperature Rise
- 360 CFM
- Startup delay to prevent dangerous arcing/sparking
- Double-walled, screened enclosure for heating elements
- Automatic low-airflow shutoff
- Internal 140ºF safety thermal cutouts
- Two 8’ 4-pole grounded power cords (1 dryer, 1 range) included with unit
- Phoenix Thermostat with 25’ connecting wire included with unit
- Unique multiple ducting options
- Multiple air filter options
- Detachable 12” duct collar stores in lid with room for power cords
- Stainless steel cabinet
- Additional Info
Power: 30 or 50 amp operation; Amp selection switch on unit
30 Amp = 46°F temperature rise; 18,000 BTUs
50 Amp = 80°F temperature rise; 31,000 BTUs
Blower: 360 CFM
Filters: Pleated Media MERV-11
Duct Options: Intake – 12” Flex-Duct
Supply – 12” Flex-Duct
Warranty: Five years; 1st year 100% of Parts and Labor
Weight 90 lb
- Xactimate Information
Xactimate Code: WTRHTAM
Amps 25 or 40 BTUs 31,000 Powered By Electric CFM (Max. Airflow) 300 - 400 Brand Phoenix Volts 220/230 Category Electrical Heater Warranty Information 1 Year All Components, includes Freight and Labor Condition new Xactimate Code WTRHTAM
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed