You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
The Phoenix D385 is a compact desiccant dehumidifier that provides restoration contractors with the lowest grains possible for ultra dry dehumidification.
It competes with large-capacity dehus and pulls 116 pints at AHAM (80°/60%RH).
It's compact size fits easily on your truck and stores nicely in your warehouse or storage area. Plus, for jobs with tight spaces, such as crawlspaces or attics, the D385 is ideal.
This unit can be run both vertically or horizontally, so you can maneuver it into tight spaces and get efficient operation no matter how it's set up.
The D385 produces 385 CFM, enough drying power to dry up to 1,000 square feet of space with a single unit!
Best of all, the D385 works of a standard 115V circuit. It comes with two power cords that connect to two separate outlets, each drawing just 11 amps of power.
The Phoenix D385 has a four-hole design. Air comes in through the top and is exhausted out the side. The unit is ductable, with multiple options including Lay-Flat ducting, so you can set up different types of pressure, including neutral, negative, and positive (depending on the scope of the job).
The re-activation air stream is ducted through 6” flex duct provided with the unit and stores conveniently in the top of the unit.
- Operates vertically or horizontally
- Wide operating range
- Process airflow 385 CFM
- Reactivation airflow 75 CFM
- 116 pints water removal at AHAM
- Unlimited ducting possibilities
- Legendary stainless construction
- Additional Info
- 2 Circuits, 22 Amps total power consumption
- Each circuit 115 VAC, 11 amps
- Water Removal:116 pints per day at AHAM
- Process airflow: 385 CFM
- Reactivation airflow: 75 CFM
- Operating Range:
- High Temp: 140 degrees
- Low Temp: 10 degrees
- Duct Connections:
- Process Inlet: 12" Flex Duct (optional) (Item # PH-4024750-EA)
- Process Outlet: 10" Lay flat (optional) (Item # MI-LFD10-EA or PH-4024935-EA)
- Reactivation Inlet: 6" Flex Duct (optional) (Call The Restoration Department at (800)556-6366 for assistance)
- Reactivation Outlet: 6" Flex Duct (required) (Call The Restoration Department at (800)556-6366 for assistance)
- Process filter size: 16" x 20" x 2" (Item # PH-4021475-CS)
- Reactivation filter size: 12" x 12" x 1"(Item # PH-4026315-EA)
- Warranty: One year parts and labor
- Width: 24.25"
- Height: 40"
- Depth: 21.5"
- Weight: 105 lbs
Category Desiccant Dehumidifiers Brand Phoenix Amps 22.0 (11 Amps Each Cord) Volts 110/120 Warranty Information Year 1 - All Components, includes Freight and Labor Condition new Xactimate Code WTRDHMD
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed