You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
Low amp draw, balanced airflow, and a maximum velocity of 2,700 FPM.
This is the foundation on which the Phoenix CAM Centrifugal Air Mover is built, along with a body durable enough to stand up to the rigors of the restoration industry.
Getting more equipment into the drying chamber is always a challenge. The typical household electrical system cannot support the amount of equipment needed to dry the structure quickly and efficiently ensuring a nonstop search for equipment that provides both performance and low amp draw.
The unique 1/3 HP design of the Phoenix CAM Centrifugal Air Mover, coupled with a two-speed switch, allows the restoration technician to deliver the most airflow using the fewest amps. Maximum amp draw on high speed is 2.8 amps, while minimum amp draw on low speed is a mere 2.4 amps. This means that it is now possible to fit as many as four centrifugal air movers onto a typical 15 amp household circuit.
The CAM's housing is washable, durable, chemical-resistant, and multi-positionable. In addition, molded-in runners allow you to position the air mover horizontally at 45- and 90-degree angles.
Features and Benefits:
- 2-Speed, 1/3 HP Motor with automatic reset thermal protection
- Maximum Velocity – 2,700 FPM
- Balanced Exhaust Airflow
- Directional Airflow
- Durable, rugged, chemical resistant housing, fan wheel, and control design
- Operator interface conveniently located for easy access, featuring power indicator lamp and large three-position switch
- Phoenix exclusive Pilot Light and Sealed Switch are recessed to prevent damage
- Ergonomic carry handle and power cord storage
- Non-marking, anti-skid rubber feet
- Additional Info
- Power: 115 VAC, 60 hz.
- Operating Positions: Three
- Drive Motor: 1/3 Horsepower, 2-Speed
- Amp Draw:
- 2.8 Amps on High Speed
- 2.4 Amps on Low Speed
- Motor Protection: Thermal cut-off
- Cord Length: 25 Feet
- Airflow: 2700 ft/min outlet velocity
- Year One - 100% parts and labor (all components)
- Year Two - 100% parts only (all components)
- Year Three - Only materials and workmanship of the housing are covered.
- Width: 17-in
- Height: 20-in
- Depth: 18-in
- Weight: 26.5 lbs
- Xactimate Information
Xactimate Code: WTRDRY
Amps 2.8 Category Centrifugal Air Movers Brand Phoenix Volts 110/120 Color Red Horsepower 0.33 Operating Speeds 2 Positions 3 Warranty Information Year 1 - 100% parts and labor (all components)
Year 1 to 3 - Materails and workmanship of the housing only are covered
Condition new Xactimate Code WTRDRY
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed