You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
The Phoenix 1200 Desiccant Dehumidifier is constructed primarily of stainless steel for an ultra professional look with maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Its weather-resistant design makes it ideal for use in the harsh conditions on many water damage restoration job sites.
Within its durable housing, this powerhouse has high-quality engineering that delivers great results. The Phoenix 1200 offers both a constant-run mode for maximum drying and a humidistat controlled mode for sensitive jobs. Using 230 volt power for dehumidification, the 1200 leaves all the standard 120 volt outlets available for your Phoenix air movers. Its dual 8" process outlets allow you to run dry air to the interior as well as an attic or crawlspace. The filter is external for simple replacement.
The Phoenix 1200 is so compact and lightweight that you can fit up to three units in a large SUV or van. This desiccant dehumidifier has been designed from the ground up for simple, quiet, reliable operation under the harshest of conditions.
The 1200 Desiccant is both energy efficient and high performing. The Phoenix 1200 is a 230-volt/single-phase unit with selectable 25- or 40-amp draw, removing 344 pints of water per day at AHAM.
- 900 CFM process airflow
- 300 CFM reactivation airflow
- 12” Inlet
- 8” Reactivation Outlet
- Dual 8” Process Outlets
- 230 Volt single phase: User selectable 25- or 40-amp draw
- 344 pints (43 gallons) per day @ AHAM
- Fits easily through doors, up truck ramps and in SUVs
- Quiet operation
- Constant run mode or humidistat-controlled mode
- Hi-Lo handles for easy lifting
- External filter for simple maintenance
- Tough, weather-resistant design
- Additional Info
- Power: 230 volt single phase unit, One cord (19’ – un-terminated), User selectable 25- or 40-amp draw
- Water Removal: 344 pints/day (43 Gallons) @ AHAM (80°F, 60%)
- 900 CFM Process Airflow
- 300 CFM React Airflow
- Operating Range: -10ºF to 140ºF
- Duct Options:
- Process/React Inlet: 12” flex duct (optional)
- Process Outlet: 8” flex duct or layflat (optional)
- Reactivation Outlet: 8” flex duct (required)
- Warranty: Two years
- 1st year Parts and Service
- 2nd year Silica Gel Rotor
- Measures: 26.5 x 45 inches
- Weight: 265 lbs
- Xactimate Information
Xactimate Code: WTRDHMD>
Category Desiccant Dehumidifiers Brand Phoenix Amps 25/40 Volts 220/230 Warranty Information Year 1 - All Components, includes Freight and Labor Condition new Xactimate Code WTRDHMD>
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed