You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
Take quick, accurate readings on concrete and carpeted surfaces. Flat surface electrode measures pH on concrete, carpets and solid objects. CAL alerts signals need to recalibrate. Kit contains pen, spare electrode, solutions and carry case.
(1) pH Pen
(1) Spare Electrode
(2) Each of 4%, 7% & 10% and rinsing solutions
(1) Carry Case
The Extech™ ExStik® Flat Surface pH Meter is designed to make quick, precise, direct pH readings on concrete and carpet surfaces. This handy tool offers the following benefits:
- Flat surface electrode evaluates pH on concrete, carpet, solid objects
- CAL alert advises when to recalibrate to ensure accuracy
- RENEW indicator eliminates guesswork;you will know when to replace your electrode
- Memory records and recalls 15 sequentially tagged readings to monitor changes over time
- Analog LCD bar graph reflects trends in acidity or alkalinity
- Simultaneous pH (0.00 to 14.00pH) and temp. (23 to 194ºF) display
- High accuracy of +0.01 pH
- 1-, 2-, or 3-point calibration instinctively recognizes buffer solutions
- Automatic temperature compensation feature
- Display indicates when a reading has stabilized
- Data hold, auto power OFF and low-battery indicators
- Waterproof design floats in water to protect unit in wet environments
- PH100 meter includes flat surface pH electrode, protective sensor cap, sample cup w/cap, 4-SR44 button batteries and 48-inch neck strap
**Though the pH pen will come calibrated, re-calibration will be necessary from time to time. Calibration kits (CA-PHPCK710 or CA-PHPCK) must be ordered separately.
- Usage & Tips
Usage & Tips
Brand Extech Category pH Testers Condition new
- Related Products