Tramex Replacement Parts and Accessories
This hammer-action pin-type electrode comes with a cable and 1.5" insulated pins. It is designed for use with the CMEX II, MRH III, and Professional moisture meters.
- 1.5-inch insulated pins and cable included
- Hammer-action probe
- Can be used with CMEX II, MRH III, and professional
The Tramex Hole Punch is used to create pilot holes for long pin probes in EIFS and roofing systems.$74.59
This heavy-duty pin-type wood probe comes with a cable and pins. It is designed for use with the Tramex CMEX II, MRH3, and PTM meters.
- Use with multiple types of wood
- Cable and 5/8" pins included
- Use with Tramex CMEX II, MRH3, and PTM meters
This heavy-duty, pin-type electrode includes a cable and 3" pins. It is designed for use with the Tramex CMEX II, MRH3 & PTM.$115.22
This heavy-duty electrode comes with a cable and 7" long pins. It is designed for use with the Tramex CMEX II, MRH III, and PTM moisture meters.$134.23
Tramex extra long hole liners and caps are used with Tramex Hygro-i relative humidity sensors. They are used when performing ASTM F2170 in situ RH testing of concrete floors and slabs.
- Used with Hygro-i sensors
- Perfect for in situ RH testing
- Includes extra long retrieval tool
Tramex hole liners and caps are used with Tramex Hygro-i® relative humidity sensors. Used when performing ASTM F2170 in situ RH testing of concrete floors and slabs.
- Used with Hygro-i® sensors
- Perfect for in situ RH testing
- Available in packs of 12, 25, 50, 100, and 200
Starting at: $30.00
Tramex Hygro-i relative humidity probes utilize advanced technology that allows concrete resurfacing professionals to perform in situ and hood-type RH testing to comply with ASTM F2170 and ASTM F2420. These probes are also ideal for use by disaster restoration professionals.
- Fast acclimation time
- Accurate, durable and best in class
- Relativity humidity range: 0% to 99%
- Temperature range: -40°F to 176°F (-40°C to 80°C)
Starting at: $116.84
These tapered non-insulated pins are designed for use with wood and wood products. Fits handheld electrode series HH14 and HH15.
- 30 mm
- For use on wood
These spare pins fit the PTM-Professional Pin Meter. Sold in a pack of 10.$35.65
These spare 3-inch insulated pins are designed for use with the Pin Probe HH14SP90.
- 3 inch length
- For use with Pin Probe HH14SP90
These spare 1.5-inch insulated pins fit the Tramex hammer-action pin-type electrode.
- 1.5 inch
- For use with Tramex hammer probe
These spare 7-inch insulated pins fit the Tramex Pin Probe HH14SP200.
- For use with Tramex Pin Probe
The Tramex Hygrohood insulated relative humidity hood used in conjunction with the CMEX II and the MRH III together with Hygro-i RH probes. It is used for non-destructive relative humidity testing of concrete and other floors and screeds.
- Ideal for non-destructive RH testing of concrete
- For use with CMEX II, MRH III, and Hygro-i probes
- ASTM F2420 testing
The Tramex Hygro-i Electronic Interface Cable connects the Hygro-i Probe to the CMEX II and MRH III non-destructive moisture meters.
- Cord only
- Connects to CMEX II and MRH III
- Meters and Hygro-i® Probes sold separately
The Hygro-i probe is designed to be used in conjunction with the CMEX II and MRH III non-destructive moisture meters for relative humidity testing of flooring slabs and ambient conditions. Comes with one interface cable, one hold liner and cap, and an insertion tool.
- Connects to CMEX II and MRH III non-destructive moisture meters
- Measures relative humidity, temperature, GPP
- Probe is reusable
- Includes interface cable
- Includes one hold liner and cap
- Includes insertion tool
This Calibration Check Plate works with the Tramex CME4 and CMEX2 concrete moisture meters.$82.93
These calibration check plugs are designed for in-the-field calibration of the Tramex PTM, CMEX II, MRH III, and WME moisture meters.$82.93
The Tramex Calibration Salt Check is designed for fast and easy in-the-field calibration of the Hygro-i relative humidity probe. It produces a 75% relative humidity (RH) environment within the chamber for optimum calibration.
- Ensures optimum calibration of Hygro-i probe
- Produces 75% RH environment inside chamber
- Easy to use
- Ideal for in-the-field calibration checks
These reusable calibration salts are designed for use with Tramex relative humidity probes RHP-P and RHP-B.
- Designed for use with RHP and RHP-B humidity probes
- Ensures accurate calibration
This Calibration Check Box is designed for the Tramex MEP to ensure accurate measurements.$82.93
This Calibration Check Box is designed for the Tramex MRH3 to ensure accurate measurements.$82.93
This replacement sealant tape is designed for use with insulated Tramex RH hoods.$32.29
Replacement battery cover for Tramex Moisture Encounter Plus.$11.52