Phoenix 300 Max Replacement Parts
This filter provides an excellent combination of rugged construction, high-quality performance, and low initial cost. It is not reliant on electrostatic charge for efficiency. It offers low resistance to airflow and has a high dust-holding capacity.
- Sturdy double-wall frame design
- Moisture resistant beverage board frame
- Listed Size: 16 x 20 x 2 inches
- Nominal Size: 15.5 x 19.5 x 1.75 inches
- Standard filter for the Ultimate 340 and most Phoenix stainless dehumidifiers
Starting at: $5.48
This pre-wired condensate pump by Therma-Stor LLC is designed for use with a selection of the Phoenix line dehumidifiers, including the 200 MAX, 200 HT, 270HTx, as well as the Jon-Don Ultimate 340.$148.79
Phoenix rigid handle assembly.
- Rigid Aluminum Handle Assembly
- Comes with Plastic End Caps
Use this un-insulated metalized polyester ducting for both intake and exhaust functions for air scrubbers and dehumidifiers.
- Use for both intake and exhaust
- Available in 12” and 18” diameters
Starting at: $67.61
Non marking black rubber wheel with plastic rim, measures 12" in diameter with a 1/2" axle hole. Used on many of the Phoenix LGR style dehumidifiers.$26.22
This condensate pump vinyl drain hose measures 1/4"ID x 33'L.
- Condensate pump vinyl drain hose
- Measures 1/4"ID x 33'L
- Commonly used on Phoenix dehumidifiers
These couplers are typically used on the 1/4" drain hoses for most dehumidifiers. This coupler is a 1/4" open flow, Acetal, free float mounting, female receptacle. It can withstand temperature ranges between -40° and 180°F.
- 1/4" hose barb
- Female coupler
- For use with Jon-Don Ultimate 340 and Phoenix 270HTX/200HT/200Max dehumidifiers
Male connector for the drain line assembly for the Phoenix 200, 200 Max, and the Phoenix 300.
- Coupling insert quick connect (male)
- Fits .38 tube
120VAC 30A relay.
- 120V Relay
- Ships Same Day
Power cord fits many Phoenix/Thermastor units.$39.05