250 Max LGR Replacement Parts and Filters
This filter provides an excellent combination of rugged construction, high-quality performance, and low initial cost. It is not reliant on electrostatic charge for efficiency. It offers low resistance to airflow and has a high dust-holding capacity.
- Sturdy double-wall frame design
- Moisture resistant beverage board frame
- Listed Size: 16 x 20 x 2 inches
- Nominal Size: 15.5 x 19.5 x 1.75 inches
- Standard filter for the Ultimate 340 and most Phoenix stainless dehumidifiers
Starting at: $5.48
This pre-wired condensate pump by Therma-Stor LLC is designed for use with a selection of the Phoenix line dehumidifiers, including the 200 MAX, 200 HT, 270HTx, as well as the Jon-Don Ultimate 340.$148.79
Phoenix rigid handle assembly.
- Rigid Aluminum Handle Assembly
- Comes with Plastic End Caps
When you need low cost, non-collapsible ducting for your air scrubber or dehumidifier, this is the choice for you. Use this 25' long wire-reinforced Mylar flex ducting for all intake and exhaust tasks.
- Available in 6", 8", and 12" diameters
- 25’ length
- 160°F heat rating
Starting at: $11.30
Use this un-insulated metalized polyester ducting for both intake and exhaust functions for air scrubbers and dehumidifiers.
- Use for both intake and exhaust
- Available in 12” and 18” diameters
Starting at: $67.61
Non marking black rubber wheel with plastic rim, measures 12" in diameter with a 1/2" axle hole. Used on many of the Phoenix LGR style dehumidifiers.$26.22
When you need lay flat ducting for your air scrubber, negative air machine, or dehumidifier, choose a tough product that holds up over the long haul. This duct comes in a 10-inch x 250-foot roll. Custom-cut just the amount you need and store the rest!
- 10 inches wide when expanded
- 250 feet in length
- 6 mil thickness
This condensate pump vinyl drain hose measures 1/4"ID x 33'L.
- Condensate pump vinyl drain hose
- Measures 1/4"ID x 33'L
- Commonly used on Phoenix dehumidifiers
These couplers are typically used on the 1/4" drain hoses for most dehumidifiers. This coupler is a 1/4" open flow, Acetal, free float mounting, female receptacle. It can withstand temperature ranges between -40° and 180°F.
- 1/4" hose barb
- Female coupler
- For use with Jon-Don Ultimate 340 and Phoenix 270HTX/200HT/200Max dehumidifiers
Male connector for the drain line assembly for the Phoenix 200, 200 Max, and the Phoenix 300.
- Coupling insert quick connect (male)
- Fits .38 tube
- Replacement power switch
- Fits most Phoenix dehumidifiers and air scrubbers
Momentary style purge switch for Phoenix 200, 200Max, 200HT, 300 dehumidifiers. Also works with the Ultimate 340.
- Replacement purge switch
- Spring loaded to turn off when released
- Fits most Phoenix dehumidifiers
When you need Lay Flat Ducting for your air scrubber, negative air machine, or dehumidifier, choose a tough product that holds up over the long haul. This duct comes in a 10-inch x 250-foot roll. Custom-cut just the amount you need and store the rest!
- 10-inch diameter when expanded
- 16 inches wide when flat
- 2 mil thickness
Power cord fits many Phoenix/Thermastor units.$39.05