Injectidry Direct-It Cavity Drying System Replacement Parts
Need a handy way to transport your Injectidry HP60 and Direct-It systems? This rolling duffle bag is just the thing! It measures 38" x 16" x 16" and includes a handle and wheels, plus a convenient and adjustable shoulder strap. This durable bag is made from heavy-duty nylon to resist tears and rips.
- Bag measures 38" x 16" x 16"
- Handle and wheels for easy transport
- Nylon construction for excellent durability
- Holds your HP60 and Direct-It systems
This heavy-duty multi-purpose carry bag is made from nylon and measures 42" x 29". It is great for transporting your Direct-It or HP60 accessories
- Constructed of heavy-duty nylon
- Measures 42" x 29"
- Great for transporting your Direct-It Accessories
Package of 17 one-piece 5/8" Wall Penetrators for use with your Injectidry Direct-It Products.
- One-piece Wall Penetrators for use with Direct-It Products
- 17 per package
- 5/8" diameter
This high-pressure quick connector is used to connect sections of either the Injectidry Active Hoseline or the Injectidry 1.5" Safety Yellow Blank Hose on Injectidry Wall Systems and the Injectidry Floor Systems.
- Connector only
- For use with Injectidry wall and floor drying systems
- Connects 1.5" safety hose sections
This Injectidry Quick Connect Panel T is used to connect the 1.5" hoseline on the Injectidry Floor System. It can serve as a replacement or additional unit as needed.
- Quick Connect Panel T only
- Small size
- Used with the Injectidry Floor System
This 6-foot active hoseline from Injectidry features ten 3/8"air ports and comes with ten lines of 3/8" tubing each 20" in length. The hoseline also comes with two hose cuffs and one quick connect hose connector.
- One six-foot section of active hoseline
- Features ten 3/8" 10 air ports
- Comes with ten sections of 3/8" tubing each 20" in length
- Includes 2 hose cuffs and quick connect hose connector
These blue wall injectors have a 3/16" diameter with molded wings to hold them in place while the machine is in use. The blue injectors allow users to concentrate more air into wetter areas.
- 3/16" diameter
- Wall injector
- Blue in color
This 200-foot roll of 3/8" tubing is shipped un-cut. The recommended general-purpose tubing length is 18"–20". Use 6" if you wish to hang Injectidry Active Hoselines from the ceiling or upper walls.
- 200-foot roll
- Ships un-cut
- Safety yellow color
These tubing connectors are designed for use with Injectidry systems. They have a 3/8" diameter.
- Tube Connectors