Ermator T10000 Replacement Parts
The Longopac bagging system makes concrete dust disposal easy and convenient. It attaches to just about any dust collector or vacuum and securely holds all dust and debris.
- 72-foot-long continuous liner
- 5.5 mil thickness
- Makes up to 25-30 bags
- Easily attaches to virtually any dust collector
- Allows for dust-free disposal
This T-Line HEPA filter fits the Ermator T7500 and T8600 Dust Extractors. It provides 99.99% efficiency at 0.3 microns, ensuring the air on your job site is clean and virtually dust-free.$222.48
These replacement rubber blades fit the Ermator Floor Tool. Packaged with one long and one slightly shorter blade.
- Includes one long and one short blade
- Long blade measures 17 1/4"
- Short blade measures 15 1/2"
- Designed to fit the Ermator Floor Tool
This 18" floor tool connects to a 2" wand. It is designed to smoothly glide along hard floors.
- 18" width
- Connects to 2" wand, standard on all Ermator units
- Smoothly glides along the floor
2-Inch by 25-foot Hose Assembly for Ermator T-Line Dust Extractors$146.27
This rugged aluminum wand attaches to any 2" hose, extending your reach for job cleanup tasks. It disassembles into two pieces for easy storage when not in use. This wand is ideal for use with Ermator dust collectors as well as flood extraction units.
- 2-inch diameter
- Fits Ermator HEPA dust extractors
- Works well for flood extraction jobs
- A must-have for job site cleanup!
Camlock Reducer Connector$88.58
This 3" T-line hose from Ermator measures 33 feet long. It is compatible with the Ermator T8600 Dust Collector.
- Replacement hose
- 3" diameter and 33-foot length
- Compatible with Ermator T8600
This vacuum hose cuff will connect a 2-inch hose to a 2-inch tool or a variety of other 2-inch utility accessories.
- Hose cuff
- 2"H x 2"T
This 3-inch aluminum female camlock connects a 3-inch vacuum hose to Ermator's T7500, T8600, and T10000 dust collectors.
- 3-inch female camlock
- Aluminum construction
- Connects 3-inch vacuum hose to Ermator dust collectors