ACSI Force Air 2000 Air Scrubber Parts
The FA2000EC is a powerful, full-feature HEPA air purification and pressure control unit designed for high-power portability in a rugged, no-nonsense package. The true HEPA filter removes airborne particles down to 0.3 microns in size with 99.97% efficiency.
- True HEPA filtration
- CFM: 1,000 or 1,975 (2-speed operation)
- 3-stage standard filtration
- 115V, 13 amps
- Includes Primary, Secondary and HEPA Filters
This 3-ply, second stage ring filter fits the ACSI Force Air 2000. Measures 24 x 24 inches.
- Listed Size: 24 x 24 x 1 inches
- Nominal Size: 23.5 x 23.5 x 1 inches
- Standard 2nd Stage Filter for the ACSI Force Air 2000
Starting at: $4.71
This 2-ply 1st Stage Pre-Filter fits the ACSI Force Air 2000. Measures 24 inches x 24 inches.
- Nominal Size: 23.75 x 23.75 x .5 inches
- Standard 1st Stage Filter for the ACSI Force Air 2000
Starting at: $1.89
This optional high-capacity HEPA upgrade filter fits the ACSI Force Air 2000 Air Scrubber. It provides true HEPA filtration (99.97% efficiency) against particles 0.3 microns or larger.
- Optional HEPA Upgrade for the ACSI Force Air 2000 Air Scrubber
- True HEPA filtration: 99.97% efficiency against particles 0.3 microns or larger
- Tested at 2,000 CFM
These carbon pleated filters are designed to provide odor and particulate control where light to moderate odor conditions exist. These filters will fit most 2,000 CFM air scrubbers. These filters have a MERV 6 rating with 60% activity granular activated carbon.
- Economical solution for light to moderate odor problems
- Compatible with most 2,000 CFM air scrubbers
- MERV 6 with 60% activity granular activated carbon
- Listed Size: 24 x 24 x 2 inches
- Nominal Size: 23 1/2 x 23 1/2 x 1 3/4 inches
Starting at: $17.49
Standard low-capacity HEPA filter for the ACSI Force Air 2000 Air Scrubber. It provides true HEPA filtration (99.97% efficiency) against particles 0.3 microns or larger.
- True HEPA Efficiency (99.97% efficiency) against particles 0.3 microns or larger
- Tested at 1,000 CFM
This intake adapter is designed to fit the Force Air 2000 EC HEPA Air Scrubber. The panel measures 24" x 24" with a 12" adapter.$110.00
This 12/3 AWG cord is UL listed and meets OSHA requirements for an indoor/outdoor use. It has a vinyl jacket which resists moisture, abrasion, and prolonged exposure to sunlight.
- Gauge: 12 gauge, 3 wire
- Length: 50 ft
- Indoor/outdoor usage
25' Extension Cord
- Extension Cord
- 12/3 x 25'
- High Visibility Yellow
Male electrical receptacle for the ACSI Force Air 2000 unit.
- Male Plug
This replacement caster is found on the #OE-FA2000EA-EA.$11.00
4-inch caster with brake for the ACSI Air Scrubbers.$8.00
Circuit breaker for the ACSI Force Air 2000 Air Scrubber.$11.30
Three speed rocker switch for Force Air 2000.
- 3 Speed
- Dual throw
- 20A at 125V