You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
OSHA 10-Hour General Industry Safety Seminar
This 2-day seminar is ideal for workers and employers in all industries: construction, restoration, industrial, etc. Learn how to recognize, avoid, and prevent safety and health hazards in the workplace.
OSHA 10-Hour General Industry topics include:
- Slip, trip, and fall hazard protection
- Fixed and portable ladder safety
- Fire prevention, protection, and emergency egress safety
- Dangers of electrical hazards
- Using and choosing PPE (personal protective equipment)
- Causes and prevention of MSD and RMD injuries
- Workers' rights to know the chemical makeup of materials found in their workplace
- Difference between chronic and acute health ailments
- Hazards of spray finishing, dipping/coating, combustible liquids and compressed gases
- Dangers of unguarded equipment
Other topics will include an introduction to OSHA, emergency exit routes, material handling, and more. This course will examine real-life case studies and help all workers and employers become familiar with OSHA standards and regulations to ensure a safe working environment.
No exam is required for this class. The OSHA 10-Hour course is all the IICRC requires in order to fulfill Master designation requirements!
|Class Date||Class Location||Instructor||Price|