You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
The HOBO MX1101 from Onset is a self-contained wireless data logger restoration pro’s everywhere will love. It measures and transmits temperature and relative humidity data wirelessly to your mobile device via Bluetooth Smart technology.
It conveniently syncs with Onset’s free HOBOmobile® app for setup and data management. View data in graphs, check the operational status of multiple loggers, configure alarm notifications, share data files, and more! You can access data over a 100-foot range right from your iOS or Android smart phone, which really comes in handy on big jobs or jobs with multiple loggers in several rooms.
The HOBO MX1101 is designed for use in indoor environments only. It stores up to 84,000 measurements and is extremely accurate (+/- 0.2C and +/- 2%RH). It also features visual and audible high and low alarm thresholds, plus a handy “find me” pager feature, so you can easily locate a unit on a busy restoration site.
Compatible with HOBOware® Pro software for your PC or Mac (sold separately).
- Additional Info
- Range: -20° to 70°C (-4° to 158°F)
- Accuracy: ±0.21°C from 0° to 50°C (±0.38°F from 32° to 122°F), see Plot A
- Resolution: 0.024°C at 25°C (0.04°F at 77°F), see Plot A
- Drift: <0.1°C (0.18°F) per year
- Range: 1% to 90%
- Accuracy: ±2% from 20% to 80% typical at 25°C (77°F), see Plot B
- Hysteresis: ±2% RH
- Resolution: 0.01% at 25°C (77°F)
- Drift: <1% per year typical
- Temperature: 7:30 minutes in air moving 1 m/s (2.2 mph)
- RH: 20 seconds to 90% in airflow of 1 m/s (2.2 mph)
- Radio Power: 1 mW (0 dBm)
- Transmission Range: Approximately 30.5 m (100 ft) line-of-sight
- Wireless Data Standard: Bluetooth Smart (Bluetooth Low Energy, Bluetooth 4.0)
- Logger Operating Range: -20° to 70°C (-4° to 158°F); 0 to 95% RH (non-condensing)
- Logging Rate: 1 second to 18 hours
- Logging Modes: Fixed interval (normal, statistics) or burst
- Memory Modes: Wrap when full or stop when full
- Start Modes: Immediate, push button, date & time, or next interval
- Stop Modes: When memory full, push button, date & time, or after a set logging period
- Restart Mode: Push button
- Time Accuracy: ±1 minute per month at 25°C (77°F), see Plot C
- Battery Life: 1 year, typical with logging interval of 1 minute. Faster logging and/or statistics sampling intervals, entering burst logging mode, and remaining connected with HOBOmobile will impact battery life. Excessive readouts, checking of Full Status Details, audible alarms, and paging all impact battery life. Visual alarms and other events can have a marginal impact on battery life.
- Battery Type: Two AAA 1.5 V alkaline batteries, user replaceable
- Memory: 128 KB (84,650 measurements, maximum)
- Full Memory Download Time: Approximately 60 seconds; may take longer the further the device is from the logger
- LCD: LCD is visible from 0° to 50°C (32° to 122°F); the LCD may react slowly or go blank in temperatures outside this range
- Size: 3.66 x 8.48 x 2.29 cm (1.44 x 3.34 x 0.9 in.)
- Weight: 56 g (1.98 oz)
- Environmental Rating: IP50
Brand Onset Category Data Loggers Condition New
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed